Chapter 29

Zoey's POV

We rush to Lauren and Nash's room. I knock on the door frantically. Lauren opens it with a smile on her face. Why is she smiling?

"Lauren!" I rush inside and so does Matt, Megan, and Hayes. We search the room quickly. Lauren and Nash just look at us with weird faces the whole time. All of us walked around different corner of the hotel to meet Lauren and Nash sitting on their hotel bed. They both still had stunned faces.

"Where's Jack?" I ask them slowly. They might not know.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked. She got a nervous look on her face.

"Jack J has to stay in this room with y'all. He's not sharing with Jack G..." Matt says slowly. They didn't know. Nash curls his hands into fists. He got this angry, but calm look, kinda like he was trying not to punch someone.

"Nash, calm down. It will work out just fine. Plus this way you can talk to him about it and see why he did that." Matt walks over to Nash and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"But I don't want to talk about it. I want to punch him in his ugly ass face. He is supposed to be my best friend. How could he do this?" Nash shoved Matt's hand off his shoulder. He was mad, and I probably would have been too.

"Okay. Whatever dude. Just try to stay calm, and don't punch him or anything." Matt is a calm person. We walk out of the hotel room and back to ours. No one really spoke for a few minutes. It was stressing.

Jack J's POV

I walk into my room. I see Lauren and Nash on their hotel bed not talking. I freeze. No. I can't be in a hotel room with them. Nash will literally kill me. No. I walk over to my bed and sit down. I go on twitter to tweet about something, then I text Jack G.

me// Dude, I want be stuck in a room with Nash and Lauren. Nash is probably so mad, he could kill me. What the hell do I do bro?

Oh shit man. Idk. I didn't know you got stuck with them. Sorry. Bye bro/

Well he is no help. I have earphones in so I just go on vine and lay down. It's so awkward being in the same hotel room as them i don't know what to do.

Lauren's POV

"Hey Nash I need to go talk to Zoey and Megan. Can you stay here? Ill get Matt and Hayes to come over here so you won't be stuck with Jack." I whisper in his ear. I don't want jack to hear me. He nods and I walk out of the room. I gently knock on their door with our secret knock, so they know it's me.

"Coming Lauren!" I hear Zoey yell. I hear her walk toward the door. The door opens nd I am greeted with smile from Zoey. That smiled fades. She knows we need to talk. She turns her head toward the boys.

"Hey guys. GIRL TIME." They both look at each other and stand up quickly. They rush out of the room and down to my room. I guess they don't like girl time.

"Okay. Now let's talk. All of us. I know we all have things to spill because we haven't talked like this in forever." Zoey says as we all it on her bed. I sigh. They are about to know everything. Let the tears begin.

We all talk. About every single thing with every detail from the time we went on the first tour to now. It was sad and depressing because we talked about mom and dad. I missed them like crazy. More than crazy. I would kill to see my dad again. Or to see my real mom and dad. Everyone is crying.

We talked for hours. Everyone is now sad. We have nothing to talk about. The heaviness in my chest is starting to go away. No more lies or secrets. They are my best friends. If I tell them everything like I just did, the heaviness will be gone. And I will be happy.

I was just about to leave to go back to my room for the night when I heard something hit the ground and shatter. I look at Megan and Zoey. They must be thinking the same thing- Oh no. Nash, Jack. Nash did something to Jack. We immediately stand and run. Run as fat as we can. As much as I hated Jack right now, I can't let Nash kill him.

Megan's POV

The door is cracked. We shove it open and run in to see a broken lamp right above Jack J's head. He was laying on the ground. Nash is standing over him with his hands closed into fists. Hayes and Mat were yelling at Nash as they tried to pull him off Jack. Nash stood up still trying to kick him. Why are we just standing here watching this happen?

My mind comes back and I run over to Nash. His fists so tight I can't pry them open. I try to help but he's too strong. Zoey and Lauren run over to Jack to pull him out of the way of Nash's thrashing legs. Matt and Hayes get him calmed down and pinned down. I think they have him under control so I run over to Jack. Lauren looks at me.

"I'm gonna go help Nash. You help him." She runs over to Nash and try to keep him calm. I take one look at Jack and see Nash beat him badly. He has a black eyes, his nose is bleeding everywhere, and he has cuts all over his legs where Nash kicked him. I felt really bad for him. I see Lauren take Nash by the wrist and walk out of the room. Zoey and I get Jack to the bathroom and set him on the toilet. We clean him up and make sure he has no broken bones. Nash messed him up. What happened?

Lauren's POV

"Nash! What happened in there? Matt told you to leave him alone and so did I. Why did you just beat the shit out of him. I bet you did it for no reason." I roll my eyes. I am still holding Nash's wrists trying to keep him calm.

"You're sticking up for him?! Really Lauren? I thought you hated him. I didn't do it for no reason! He was talking about you. All my anger just came out of no where. Before I knew what I was doing, I was on top of him punching his face!" Nash screamed. I knew he wasn't lying. I look at him with anger, sadness, depression, and happiness all at once. I give him a hug.

"Let's just cool down. We need to stay away from Jack. Okay? Let's go talk to Tay about him switching rooms." We walk down the hall to Taylor's room.

Twenty minute later Taylor had gotten all his stuff unpacked and got settled. He should be a cool room mate I guess.

"I better not hear anything going on from you two at night. No sex while I'm here." He smirked. I felt my cheeks get hot. It's been a while since I last started blushing.

"Umm. How about we go to the pool?" I tried so hard to change the subject. I look over and see Nash was blushing too. They both nod and we go get everyone. Everyone except the Jacks.

*******************************

okay im still on my computer but oh well.

next will be the pool party.

hope you like this chapter. ! i know it got pretty intense with the fight 😂

TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE STORY PLEASE.

- kendall