Chapter 34

Matt's POV

Before I knew what was going on Nash and Zoey were dragging me to the car. I look back and see Zach on the ground. Zoey looks frantic. Wonder why.

I manage to look down at my knuckles and see they are bruised and bloody. Maybe I punched him a little too hard.

Nash and Zoey pick me up and sit me up in the car. Hayes, Megan, Maddy, Cam, Shawn, and Claire jump into the car with us. I start to feel a little better knowing that Zach will be going to jail and he will never hurt Zoey again. I smile. I also feel better now that Zoey will be safe and is near me.

"You okay now?" Zoey asks me. I guess she saw me smiling. I want to kiss her so badly, but everyone is in the car, too.

"I am now that you're next to me again." I say looking into her eyes. I see Megan look shocked behind her. We pull up to the hotel and everyone gets out except Zoey and I.

"I love you and thank you so much for showing him that I'm yours." She whispered in my ear as she gave me a hug.

"Only for you Zo." I whisper back. We get out and walk to our hotel room. Zoey and Lauren get my face and hands cleaned up a bit, so they don't look too bad. We do still have Magcon tomorrow.

Zoey, Nash, Lauren and I sit on my bed. Megan, Hayes, Cam, Shawn, Claire, and Maddy sit on Hayes' bed. No one talks above a whisper.

"How about the girls go make a truth or dare video in my room and the guys stay here?" Lauren suggests. The girls all nod and stand up.

"Be good bae." Zoey says as she kisses me cheek and walks out. She was so cute.

Zoey's POV

Megan, Claire, Maddy, Lauren and I walk into Lauren's room and set up the tri-pod. We asked our followers to tweet some truths and dares. Now we are going to make a video of everything. I get ready with makeup and brush my hair.

"Hai guys! Zoey here. I'm here with Megan, Maddy, Claire, and Lauren. We are going to be doing a truth or dare video. Soooooo, let's get started! Lauren, you go first. Truth or dare?" I look over my shoulder at her and pull up twitter.

"I'm scared, but let's go with dare." She gets a weird look on her face and blushes.

"Okay this one's good. I dare you to take the camera and do a smack cam on Nash in his room." She smirks.

"Fine. Where's the whip cream?" I get up and go to the fridge. She gets a full hand of whip cream. She gets the camera in the other hand and walks out. We silently follow her. She opens the door slowly and creeps in. Nash looks at her weird.

"Hey babe." She smiles and says to him. She pull out the camera and smacks him in the face.

"SMACK CAM!!" We yell as we jump out from behind the door.

"What the hell babe!" Nash screams. We run out with the video camera and back to Lauren's room. we put the camera back on the tri-pod and we all sit down on Taylor's bed still laughing.

"Okay whoever sent that dare is amazing." Lauren says laughing. I pull out my phone and see who sent that in.

"Thank you @starbursts__ for the awesome dare." I say looking back at the camera.

"Okay Maddy, truth or dare?" Lauren asks Maddy. Maddy smirks and slides over a little.

"I like this one. Call Cam, put him on speaker and tell him you found out earlier that you were pregnant." Lauren and Maddy both start laughing really hard. The phone started to ring.

"Hai babe. I gotta tell you something." She started to say.

"Uh yeah...?" Cam asked.

"So I forgot to tell you but earlier I found out I got pregnant..." I was about to laugh so hard when Cam bursts through the door.

"SERIOUSLY?" He yells.

"No Cam. Chill dude." Maddy says as he lets out a sigh of relief and walks back out. We all have a short laugh session and go back to the video.

"So Megan, truth or dare?" Maddy asks still kinda laughing.

"Dare." Megan says shyly.

"This one says I dare text Hayes and tell him you started dating another guy in Virginia while he was gone."

Megan's POV

I don't want to do this. I really like Hayes. He will be so mad at me. I can't do this, but  dare is dare.

to : boyfrand ❤// hey bae. so i met this other guy in Virginia while you were gone and we started dating...

I showed the text to the camera. I so regret this.

"Zoey truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Dare." She smiles sneakily.

"This one says I dare you to tell Matt that you re breaking up with him." I gulp.

"Okay..."

Zoey's POV

Why this dare. I text him. Why this dare.

to : matty boo 💕// hey matty . im breaking up with you

I show the text to the camera.

"Okay guys. We have to go. Make sure to subscribe so you will get next week's video! Our Instagrams, Vines, Twitters, and all that will be in the description below. Bai !" I wave and turn of the camera. I instantly get up and rush out the door. Megan follows t about the same speed.

I open my hotel door to see Matt and Hayes both sitting on the bed crying. I run over to Matt and Megan runs to Hayes.

"How could she? I love her!" I hear Matt whimper into Cam's shoulder.

"Matt, stop crying. Please stop crying. Matt! It was a dare!" I yell as I wrap my arms around him and sit next to him on our bed.

"Why Zoey? I love you and you know that. Why would you end us? " He crys again. Everyone walks out so it's just Matt and I.

"Matt." I kiss his cheek.

"Matt. I promise it was just a dare. I didn't want to. I love you."  He looks t me.

"Promise you won't ever do that to me again. I cant loose you. You're my world Zoey. I love you."

***************************************************

yay another chapter. Btw yeah Matt and Zoey are still together. so are Megan and Hayes.

next chapter s going to be a litle weird haha .

bai

-kendaall

@queen.kendaall