Chapter 14

Hayes' POV

Last night Megan and I went out to the pool to hang out with Lauren and Nash. We were kind of celebrating that Zoey was okay. The whole pool party turned out really bad. Plus it was really boring. Megan and I just swam and talked the whole time. Nash got drunk and Lauren was acting drunk because of a sugar rush. It turned into a makeout session and it was weird 😳.
Around midnight Megan and I went back to our room. Megan and I aren't officially together yet, but I really like her. I think I'm going to ask her out next week.

Around 8:30 this morning we got ready and got Cam to drive us to the hospital.
"Thanks Cam!" I said as I shut the door of his car. We took the elevator up to the floor that Zoey was on. We checked in and went into her room.
We walked in to see Zoey and Nash arguing. This must be about last night. Zoey probably thinks Lauren got drunk. Megan ran over to Zoey holding her back.
"Zoey, Lauren wasn't drunk!" Megan tried to calm Zoey down. It wasn't really working. It was pretty funny. I laughed.

Megan's POV

Hayes and I walk into Zoey's room to see her and Nash arguing. I ran over to Zoey holding her back. I explained that Lauren wasn't drunk.
"I know she wasn't drunk! But he offered beer to her! We're under age!" She yelled.
"I know it was stupid. Zoey I won't do it again.!" Nash said looking guilty.
"And you better not have sex with her till she's sixteen. I'll beat your ass." She whispered. She leaned back on her pillows and crossed her arms.
She was funny when she was mad. I've seen her this mad only a few times. Like when I was five (she was seven) and I broke her favorite Barbie doll.
"Hey. Where's mom? I thought she was here.?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"She went to the cafeteria to eat." Zoey said calmly.
"When are you getting out of this rat hole?" I asked Zoey trying to make a joke this time. It worked. She laughed.
"Tonight. But I'll have a cast on my wrist for a while." She laughed.
"What about tonight we go to six flags?" I suggested. We haven't been there yet and I really wanted to go.
"That sounds like fun!" Hayes said cheerfully.
"Yeah I agree. Let's go." Zoey and Matt said.
"Someone go get a nurse. I want to leave like right now." Zoey pleaded. I could tell she was already tired of this stupid hospital.

Matt's POV

"Hey nurse. When is the earliest time that Zoey can leave?" I asked the regular nurse that comes to check up on Zoey.
"Ummm, I'll go get a doctor so we can put a different cast on her. So she can leave in about 45 minutes. " The nurse replied.
"Zoey, nurse said you can leave in about 45 minutes." I told Zoey as I sat next to her.
"Yay." She was sick of this place and to be honest I was too. I hated hospitals.

{45 minutes later}

Zoey's POV

Yay. I can finally leave this dumb rat hole as Megan says. It was only 1pm so we were all going to stop at Taco Bell for lunch. Matt and I showed up first because Nash forgot his wallet and my mom was just a slow driver. 😂
My wrist really hurt, the painkillers that they gave me at the hospital were starting to wear off.
I looked at Matt who was driving. He looked at me for a second and went back to driving.
"What?" He asked looking at me again.
"Oh nothing. You know my mom is really obsessed with you..." I started to laugh. It was a funny thought, my mom obsessed with my vine famous boyfriend. It was a pretty funny thought.
Matt and I got our food and picked a table that was big enough for me, Matt, Hayes, Megan, Nash, Lauren, and my mom. Everyone else arrived and got their food. They all sat down with us. We all laughed, ate, and talked about random stuff.
This was like my other family. This WAS my family. If I could just freeze this moment forever, I would be so happy. We all bonded for hours at a Taco Bell.
That's family time right...? 😂
4:00 pm. We had to go back to the hotel, change, and then we all piled into one car and went to Six Flags.
Matt and I in the front. Lauren, Megan, and my mom in the second row. Then Nash and Hayes in the third row. Matt had a seven seated SUV, so it worked out perfect.
Then one hour later we showed up at Six Flags. The normal screaming from fans went on but we ignored it. How was I already so famous? I only have 2 million followers on Instagram and Vine.
We got in for free, i don't know why. I guess Bart already paid for us. #thanksbart 😒 That's what I don't like about being famous. I love my fans and all but I hate how I never get treated like a normal person. No matter where I go I always got stuff for free, just because I was in Magcon. I didn't like that, but I do love my fans.

•••••••••••••
idek that ended weird. I'll write another chapter tomorrow and do the rides they went on and stuff , plus a surprise 😏

-kendall srsly give me starbucks .