Chapter 1

Dedicated to Clam24, Blackrosecamilia, and of course EumAhIn
"Mo yeon! Why don't you want to meet him?" "I don't know, I'm just feeling shy." "Oh, even he is like you, now go and get ready(JW) ." She came back in a white bodicon dress. While on the other hand. "Am I looking fine? I mean that it's the first time I have been on a date." "Don't worry, you look dashing." (JG)

They were going on a date but Shi jin was late. He was proved wrong, he thought that women need a lot of time to get ready but she took just a few minutes. "Hello, if I'm not wrong then you are Song Hye kyo, right?" "Yes, and you are Joong ki, right?" "Yes I am. By the way you are beautiful" "Wait, I think that I know you." "Yes, and not only me but everyone knows you." "Oh, we filmed an advertisement together!" "Yes, it was such a great time." They met at a very famous restaurant. They ordered some food and had dinner together. "I think that we should return now." "But, I like your company, can we stay together for a while?" "Oh that's great to know that you like my company and even I do so should we continue dating?" "Of course." She couldn't keep him out of her mind and dreamt of him smiling at her and they were staring deep into each other's eyes. So did him.

Next day, she called him. He had given her his phone number last night. "Joong ki, free right now? Or not?" "Yes, I am, I was just waiting for you to call me." "So, should I come there or you will come and pick me up?" "No, I'm coming." "Fine. Take care." "You too" He blushed and slowly hung up. He soon reached out to pick her up and got out. He opened the door for her like a true gentleman. "Thank you" "That's what I should say, you're wasting your precious time with me. I'm such a big idiot." "Don't say that, you're perfect." She nudged his shoulder and said. The were talking in the car. "How?" "You're strong and muscular, sweet and handsome, you earn well, just like my ideal type." "Please stop admiring me" She chuckled in response. They reached at their destination. A cinema hall. It was different, it was made of glass and was dome shaped (I don't know whether it exists or not) Though it's material was transparent, you couldn't see the happenings outside. The movie was based upon the historical events which occurred in the past. It reflected the rich past of Korea. "You're glamorous." He whispered in her ear. "I'm nervous, the lights are about to turn off. I'm with a beautiful lady too." "Involve me in your plan too." She said  kidding. He smirked and the movie began. "

The left the hall, hand in hand. He dropped her off at her place and they hugged each other before that ." Take care "" You too. "
She again kissed him and left with a wide grin on her face.
Jin goo texted.
What about today? Was everything fine?
She hugged me, kissed me, we left the place hand in hand
Oh wow, you seem to be made for each other.
Their day was spoiled by that moment. He heard her scream and ran inside her place. "What happened to you? Are you fine."
"Hyun bin - he tried to - - - harm me" She broke down into his arms. "Wait, let's talk about it."He took her to her room where they could have some privacy." He came to know that we are dating and he is disturbing me since we broke up. "" Don't worry about it, everything will be fine. "She fell asleep in his arms but he couldn't stay there because of some work but her state worried him deeply. He called Ji won as said." Stay with Hye kyo for some time, she needs your company. "  She hummed in reply. He told her that he tried to attack her and she understood that she had to be with her friend. "She needs to forget about him, she needs you :equally"
Please tell me, what do you think about this story?
That Night
She was surprised to know that Shi jin cooked for her. It was not a big deal but she was overwhelmed. As she came down the stairs with Shi jin holding her hand and leading her to the dining table, her heart was beating indifferently. "Please sit down with me." Hye kyo requested. "You are beautiful, kindhearted and sweet.
... My ideal type." Her eyes wide in surprise. "Please... Stop this, you are... Making my heart flutter." The lights went off and the candles lit up.