Chapter 2

Few weeks later
Hye kyo was shooting for a commercial. That was when Joong ki entered. He came to meet the owner of the brand for which she was shooting. "Hye kyo?" "Joong ki?", " He is my business partner" "Oh, I'm glad to hear that." "If you're free then, I wanted to take you along. Can you come?" "Yes, of course, let's go." "Come, let's go." He took her hand and led her to his car. She didn't know, why her heart skipped a beat. Maybe she fell for his charms. (Just like in the real world) "You're so pretty." "Thank you." "I was thinking whether you would like to go to the park nearby." "Yeah sure, wherever you like."

They were walking around in silence until she asked him. "So, I see that you are busy most of the times, does it mean that you have never dated anyone?" "No, I have." She asked : a bit awkward. "Who is she?" "You, I have never dated any girl except you. I never had time to." He assured her.
After some time he dropped her off at her place but when she was about to get out, he grabbed her wrist. "It was hard to live without you. I can't stay like that anymore, I want you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Her heart started beating faster. "I will" She replied, somehow reluctantly. He smiled and took another hand in his. Then he circled his another arm around her waist and kissed her, her eyes opened wide in shock but she kissed him back. "I'm happy because I have you. I love you." "I love you."

He couldn't sleep that night and when he woke up next morning, he called her to reassure that it wasn't just a dream.
Hello, Honey, good morning

Good morning to you too honey

Why did you call?

Just wanted to listen to this beautiful voice and assure that you are mine now.

Awe, so - I'm yours. She said reassuringly.

Should I just come to pick you up, the whether is bracing out there.

I know, come in fifteen minutes, I will be ready till then.

Bye, love you

Love you too

She really did. She was ready in fifteen minutes, proving the people wrong who say that females need forever to get ready.
Her servant reached in her room and knocked. "What would you like for the breakfast Ma'am?"  "Nothing, I will have it in some Cafe nearby." He reached there and found her ready. She came and hugged him. "You look gorgeous." "Thank you."
But it seems like they wouldn't be able to get some time together because her fans were chasing them all day around. Finally after trying hard not grab their attention, they reached a place where they were alone. "Finally, some time together." "Hmm, I didn't have any idea that the day would go like that." "It's evening by now, do you really want to be here or something else." She pushed him aside but not too hard. Slowly and gradually they were able to know each other in a  better way. They saw sunset together while he held her close to him - protectively. "Don't you think that we should go back." "You were the one saying something else and look at you now." "And you were the one pushing me aside." He said while leaning closer and staring deep in her eyes . (If I would be there, It would have been... CREEPY!)
Sorry, Short chapter.