Episode 4

A Beautiful girl in his arms, walking beside him. When suddenly she started feeling something sticky and wet. She had already started with her menses. She couldn't think how to tell him, trying hard not to spoil his mood. She whispered in his ear.

"Joong Ki, can we go to a nearby store."

"Why?"

"I need some tampons."

"What?! "

"Hmmmmm."

"But, you should keep a record."

"You! Made.... Me... Forget.... That."

"Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm sorry"

"Let's go, quick."

It was their good fortune that there was a store nearby. He quickly grabbed her hand and rushed inside. She came out after getting everything done.

"We can go now."

"Where?"

"A cafe, I need green tea, I'm dying of menstrual cramps."

"I think coffee is better."

"No! Do you want to see me dying of pain?!"

"No, I don't. As you wish, babe let's go."

"Now, my love, that's good."

Her fans won't leave her, doesn't matter whether it's Korea, Turkey or any other country.

After a long day, they were in their room, while a novel - pride and prejudice in her hand. She was reading it. A new hobby to pass her time had arrived, after Ji won insisted her to read. As she read the first part, it became more intense. Joong ki was bored so he turned off the lights and snatched the book.

_thegg_. I love your story. EumAhIn  thanks for your support Clam24 you too. QundeelSaleem  please update soon, I miss your story. BlueRabbit314 jjlai0715 update soon Blackrosecamilia  thanks to you too, you supported me from the start. AniPaswan same goes for you.