Episode 6 and sorry

Sorry because I did not update yesterday although I promised
************************************
When Hye Kyo was sitting on the couch and reading the novel further. She had completed more than half of it.She was disturbed by call.

"Hello ,Hye Kyo ,It's Joong Ki ,I am not able to do this part ."

"Which part ?"

"The one in which Yoo Shi Jin faught with those men to save Fatima ."

"Wait ,I'm coming."

First ,she Picked her freind who was a Karate instructor .
It was already six months and he had been doing well.

"Here ,she will help out with those scenes.But how can't you do it ?You spend most  of your time in the gym !"

"Yes ,but I can't do it in the exact way"

"You don't need to ,Just be natural. Think of some guys flirting with me .What would you do ?"

"I want to kill each one of them !"He said as he imagined of someone doing the same .

"Any other problems ?"

"Yes ,here ,when he kissed her to shut her up."

"First of all !There is no he ,him ,his or she, her ,hers or any third person !It is always me and you !"

"okay."

"Okay I can do it.Speak something."

"Well ,I think you are very beautiful and-"

*shuts him up *

"Why are you blushing huh?!As if we never do it." She pinched his cheeks while he tried to be all innocent.

AN /Sorry for a short chapter.

It is dedicated to the supporters aryaalpha EumAhIn,QundeelSaleem,jjlai0715 a noble author  and a supporter Clam24,