Episode 3

Hye Kyo decided to get a tattoo before going on a trip with Joong ki. The tattoo stated KiKyo 💖. She got it on her shoulder. When was in her room, while getting ready. Joong ki entered, he circled his arms around her waist and asked.
"what is it?"
As it was slightly visible from behind. She was wearing an off shoulder dress.
"Do you have that for me?"
She nodded and turned away. He removed the hair from her neck so as to get a clear vision.
"Beautiful."
She gave an expression as if asking 'Me? Or the tattoo?'
"You, and the tattoo. Both are awesome."
She blushed at his remark.
"It's getting late, we should go now."
She said as she dragged him through the way to her car. He took a seat and so did she. The driver drove to the airport and  dropped them. She got out first and helped him to do the same.
"Off, you should have been the one to do that."
She said while teasing him.

Istanbul, Turkey
They were there for a photoshoot. She was now the brand ambassador of his company.
"She looks prettier in casual outfit with natural makeup look."
"I agree with him, I look better like that." She smiled at him.
In no time, it was done. The couple could now have some time together for their trip. They rented a boat to ride on.
"This place is beautiful, I feel fresh." It was Yildiz Park.
Joong ki made her sit very close to him and tried to kiss her, but she reacted to it with a finger pressed on his lips. He pouted and pointed towards his lips, coaxing her to kiss him. She playfully rejected the offer and pinched his cheeks. He looked away in disbelief as well as surrender.

She tried to convince him by hugging in from the back. The emotions vanished away. Only bliss was ruling his face and mind while she was the queen of his heart.
"I love you." She tried to get his attention.

"Me.... Too"

"Here's what you demanded for."

"Thank you."

I am really very sorry for this long wait but there is a big problem. Exams. Sorry for extremely short chapter. Only 550 words.