02

Recap:

"I think you're afraid that I'm right. You're afraid that your mommy's dream of you having a perfect little Christian and God loving life is going to shit down the drain. Here's a little tip, fuck your mommy. This is the time you're turning in to an adult and you make decisions for yourself, it doesn't matter what your mommy wants anymore, you're not a fucking baby who's still eating out of his mom's fucking tits. Grow the fuck up and quite being afraid of what other people think of you. When you do, come find me, and I'll show you a whole new light of things you never thought you could experience before."

With that, Chan took one last look at the dumbfounded boy on the ground, and left.

Jeongin looked down at his hands, letting the older's words sink in.

Eventually, he felt tears hit his hand. As soon as he realized this, he wiped his eyes and stood up, making his way to his first class.

~~~

It had taken him a bit of wandering to find his first period class but, he eventually did.

He walked in just before the bell rang and took one of the two last open seats that were at the back of the class.

The teacher began to start telling the class things about herself and handed out the syllabuses that needed to be signed by parents.

Just then, the door flew open and in walked Chan, looking irritated.

As Jeongin looked up, he saw Chan walking down the aisle of seats with an irritated look on his face before he approached Jeongin.

"You're in my seat." He growled.

Jeongin looked up as Chan looked down, then, he picked up his things and moved to the next seat over.

Chan sat down and leaned back in his chair, looking irritable.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked.

Chan turned and glared at Jeongin.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"Well, I want to be your friend." Jeongin replied.

"Why?" Chan asked.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you not want to be my friend?" He asked.

"No." Chan quickly replied, causing Jeongin to frown and his eyes to water.

Chan leaned closer to Jeongin and whispered in his ear, "I want to be your fuck buddy."

Jeongin flushed red and pushed the chuckling Chan away from him.

"I-I told you no!" Jeongin whisper yelled.

"Did you not listen to anything I said to you before I left?" Chan asked.

"I-I did." Jeongin mumbled.

"Take risks Jeongin. Come on, you and I both know that you want to know more." Chan challenged.

"Maybe I do." Jeongin replied in a whisper.

Chan was surprised, he expected to have to work more than that.

"Fantastic." Chan said with a smug look on his face. "How about you come by my place after school? I live alone."

"Eh-"

"Don't worry kid, I'm not a rapist, I won't do anything you don't want me to." Chan calmly explained.

Jeongin paused for a moment, then looked at Chan who looked back at him expectantly.