05

Recap:

"If you don't want more then I can stop." Chan said.

"No!" Jeongin unconsciously let out.

"What was that?"

Jeongin hesitated.

"Please." He said.

"Please what?" Chan teased.

Jeongin angled his head so he could look Chan in the eyes.

"Please. I want more." He admitted.

Chan's eyes widened in shock. He suddenly felt he couldn't control himself anymore.

"Fuck I want to fuck you so badly." He sighed out, pushing his finger in and out of Jeongin.

Jeongin moaned in response. "Please." He said.

"What?" Chan asked, genuinely confused as to what the younger wanted.

Jeongin removed Chan's hand from his hair, turning his body to the side and grabbing the back of Chan's neck, pulling him in to a heated kiss.

"Please fuck me." He said.

Chan's eyes widened and his dick hardened.

"Wh-what?"

"Please." Jeongin begged as he reached down and gripped Chan's neglected erection.

"F-fuck." Chan stuttered.

"Please. I want to. So badly." Jeongin purred in the older's ear.

"Are you sure?" Chan asked.

Jeongin nodded. "Yes. Please. Just fuck me, please."

Chan trembled, his erection twitching in his pants.

"Fuck it." He said before he pounced on top of Jeongin.

~~~

Mature

~~~

Chan couldn't control his urges anymore. He was so undeniably attracted to Jeongin and he wanted nothing more than to ruin the young boy's innocence and ideologies.

Chan's hands were running wildly across Jeongin's bare skin, his teeth digging into the boy's neck like he was trying to drain the life out of him.

Jeongin's mind was blank. It wasn't filled with lust nor thoughts of Chan. It was simply, blank.

There was no doubt that even if Jeongin's mind was'nt fully into it, his body was certainly responding diligently to every touch Chan inflicted.

"Jeongin." The younger heard come from Chan.

"Hm?" Jeongin said as he snapped back into reality.