Chapter 6: Family

Diana woke up early the next morning from excitement. She rolled over in her bed. She...wasn't in her bed. She blinked, rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and sat up. She was home, in the Apollo cabin.

She looked around. Her siblings never moved any of her things. For three years, they must've cleaned her area but didn't touch anything otherwise. She looked over and saw Kayla. She yawned loudly. Kayla rolled over in her sleep but didn't wake up. Diana decided the only way to greet her sister after three years was to freak her out a little.

Diana tiptoed over to Kayla's bed. "Kayla," she whispered, "Kayla, I will haunt you."

Kayla sleepily muttered, "Not funny, Ty. Go back to sleep."

"Do I sound like a 'Ty' to you? Do I, Kayla?"

Kayla rolled over and glared at Diana. She screamed when she realized she was not looking at a 'Ty'.

"Missed you too," Diana replied.

A light from the other side of the room flicked on. "Diana?" Her eyes were wide and round.

"Hello." Kayla shrieked with joy and pulled Diana to her. The light got brighter as Diana heard the sheet get ripped away.

"Diana," Will and Austin said at the same time. "You're back?" Will asked.

Diana pulled herself away from Kayla enough to say, "Guess so." Diana and Kayla were joined in their hugging by Austin and Will.

After about fifteen seconds, they heard a, "What's going on?" A little boy came out from behind the curtain.

"Hey Ty, this is Diana. You know how we've been talking about her, right?"

"Diwana?" His voice was small and high pitched.

Will took Diana's hand. "This is Tyler. We call him Ty."

"Hey, Ty. I've always wanted a little brother." Will dropped Diana's hand, and she knelt down to hold out her hands to him. He took them slowly.

"Are you like Will, Kaywa, or Austin?"

"A bit like all of them. What about you?"

"I don't know."

"I guess I'll find out." Diana hugged her little brother.

"Do you sing bedtime songs like Austin?"

"I can."

"Sing to me!"

Will said, "How about you sleep in Diana's bed and you can talk and sing?"

"Come on Ty." Diana stood up with Ty's hand in hers. He followed her to her bed. Diana sat down and laid back. Ty crawled up with a bit of help from Diana.

"What song are you gonna sing?" Tyler's voice held excitement and happiness.

"What's your favorite song?"

"The falling in love song!" He bounced a little.

"Oh 'wise men say only fools rush in'?"

"Yeah!" Diana took a breath and started singing softly to him. After just a few lines, he fell asleep beside her. Diana loved her little brother, two other brothers, and sister, but she still missed Armin and Levi.

The next morning, she went to Demeter's cabin for Raelynn. "Raelynn! It's me!"

Raelynn wrenched open the door and almost tackled Diana in a hug. "Important talk, boys. Do you have one or do I need to find you one?"

"Umm..." Diana should have known that would happen.

"Which one? One or the other. A or B. It's not hard."

"Or. I really, really like this guy who is also my best friend there. Do you remember when I told you about Armin?"

"The nerdy blonde? Oooh, spicy."

"Raelynn, no. I don't know if I'll ever see him again. He might think I'm dead now. Gods, how he must be feeling." Diana found a few tears forming in her eyes and blinked them away.

"Ah. I will get you two back together." Raelynn smiled psychotically. She had been waiting for her chance to play matchmaker with her best friend.

"That place was hell, but he sure was heaven."

"Is that a song lyric?"

"Probably."

Diana spent four months at Camp Half-Blood. She practiced piano, archery, and dagger fighting. That, of course, couldn't last. Diana went missing. A prophecy of only 'Diana must face her sister.' was issued. Meanwhile, Diana was in a comatose sleep.