First Day

Lisa's Pov
*kring* *kring* *kring*

" Ughhhhh " I said while mumbling.

I threw my alarm clock at the floor and quickly got up. I walked to my bathroom to take a shower while still half asleep. I walked into the door and hit my head.

" Of course " I said while rolling my eyes.

I took a shower and after that I put my outfit on for the day.

I blow dryed my hair and straightened it.

* A few minutes later *

" Looking good " I said while looking in the mirror.

I went downstairs to get myself some breakfast. I decided to have a bowl of cereal with milk. After eating I grabbed my backpack along with my car keys and headed to school.

" Bye mom and dad I'm heading to school now! " I shouted to them while they were still asleep.

I went to my car and started the engine. I drove for about 15 minutes and finally got to the school. I have to admit but this school is much nicer and bigger than my other school I went to. I parked my car and got out. I walked to the entrance and entered inside. As soon as I got inside my jaw dropped and eyes widened. It was freaking gorgeous on the inside. There was a water fountain with a statue in the middle. I looked to my right and saw a girl with brown hair on her phone. I went up to her and asked where I can get my schedule and locker number from.

" Hello, um sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you know where I can get my schedule and locker number from? " I asked politely and smiled.

" It's okay and I'm guessing that you're a transfer student to this school " the girl said.

" Yep! " I said while giggling.

" My name's Kim Jennie or you can just call me Jennie " she reached out to my hand and shook it.

" My name is Lalisa Manoban or you can just call me Lisa " I said while shaking her hand back.

" Well Lisa you can follow me this way where we can get your schedule and locker number from " Jennie said.

* A few minutes later *

" We're here " Jennie said.

" Thank you so much Jendeukie " I said while hugging her.