Together

Lisa's Pov

I woke up to see Jungkook sleeping beside me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and got out afterwards. I threw random clothes to wear.

 I threw random clothes to wear

I didn't put any shoes on today since I can't go anywhere and I have a cast on my left foot

I didn't put any shoes on today since I can't go anywhere and I have a cast on my left foot. I mean at least this cast won't be on forever. I walked downstairs with the crutches I got.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for Jungkook and I.

* If you guys are wondering where Lisa's parents are, they moved out of the house to live by themselves for their jobs that they have and it's back in Thailand while Lisa is in Korea *

I made eggs, bacon, and toast.

" Hey Darling " Jungkook said.

I got scared by Jungkook and he started laughing at me.

" You seriously gotta stop doing that Jungkook. I'm gonna have a heart attack someday " I said.

" Okay I'm sorry and I'll stop " he said while chuckling.

" Shouldn't you be going to school? " I asked.

" Nope I'm staying with you until you heal up " Jungkook said.

" No Kookie. You have to go. You can't just skip school because of me " I said.

" Well I'll be staying with you for today and then tomorrow I'll go " he said.

" That's fine with me " I said while smiling.

After eating we both went back upstairs and got onto the bed cuddling.

I had my head on his chest while he had his arms around my stomach.

" Lisa? " he asked.

" Yeah? " I said.

" You do know that I'll always be there to protect you from anyone and I mean anyone right? " he asked.

I sat up and looked at him.

" Of course Kookie. I know you tried your best to protect me from Kylie and her friends. You will always be my hero. No can love you as much as I do " I said.

" Thank you Lisa for being such an amazing girlfriend " he said.

" Thank you Jungkook for being the best boyfriend/protector " I said.

" Btw I will be the type of over protective, possessive, and jealous boyfriend " he said while laughing.

" Just Great " I said while giggling.

Jungkook and I ended up falling asleep for a couple hours.

* ring *  *ring*

I woke up to see my phone going off. I checked to see who was calling and it was Jisoo.

" Hey Jisoo " I said.

" Hey Liz. How come you weren't at school today? " she questioned.

" Jisoo I won't be coming back to school until next Tuesday. I'm still recovering from what happened. Jungkook is here with me for today but he'll be going tomorrow " I explained.

" Oh okay well I hope you feel better Liz " she said.

" Thanks Jisoo " I said.

" Bye Lisa " she said.

" Bye Jisoo " I said.

She ended the call and then I got up to use the bathroom.

When I got out I didn't see Jungkook on the bed anymore.

I walked downstairs to hear him talking on the phone.

" Hello I would like to make an order for pick up? " he said.

" Yes. I would like to order a plate of Spicy Tuna Roll, California Roll, California Express Roll, Salmon Roll, and Philadelphia Roll. I would also like to get the 6 piece dumplings " Jungkook said.

Damn that's a lot of food.

" Thank you " he said.

" Oh Hey Love " Jungkook said.

I smiled at him and walked towards the couch.

" I ordered sushi for us " he said.

" Yeah, I know. I heard you from upstairs. By the way that's a lot of food you ordered " I said while chuckling.

" Well I am starving " he said while laughing.

The doorbell rang and we both knew it was the delivery guy from whatever sushi place Jungkook ordered from.

Jungkook opened the door and payed the dude. The guy left and Jungkook came back to the living room.

" Food's here " Jungkook said.

" That was quick " I said.

We both ate everything because we were starving.

We cuddled on the couch while watching a movie.

When the movie ended, I went upstairs to take a shower. After that I put on sweatpants and a hoodie. I plopped right onto the bed going on my phone.

Jungkook came up to take a shower and got onto the bed afterwards.

I layed my body against him while he wrapped his arms around me.

We ended up falling asleep again and let's just say that we were super tired today.

* Sorry for the short chapter guys. I've been really busy with school lately, but I promise that I will make the next chapters longer. I'll post the next chapter in a bit 💛 *