The Truth

Lisa's Pov

It was the next day. I woke up remembering what happened yesterday.

I didn't have any tears left in me. It was gone. The only thing filling me was anger and pain.

I walked to the kitchen. I made everyone eggs, toast, and sausage.

20 minutes later

Everyone was up now.

" Hey Lisa. How you feeling? " Jennie said while walking into the kitchen.

" I'm fine now. How about you? " I asked.

" I'll be alright. I'm really sorry that you had to see that fight. I couldn't control my anger. He hurt you Lisa and I couldn't let him get away with it. I had to do something. " she apologized.

" It's okay Jennie. " I said.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch watching tv.

30 minutes later

" Okay Lisa, we're all going out to school. You stay home for today. " Rose said.

" Okay. Bye guys have a good day. " I waved to them goodbye and they drove off.

I was still eating until someone knocked on the door.

I got up and opened the door.

I saw the bastard standing at the door.

" What the fuck do you want? " I asked while crossing my arms.

" I'm here to talk with you. " he said.

" I don't want to talk to you. " I said then tried shutting the door, but his foot blocked it.

" Go away. I don't want to talk. " I said.

" I'm here to tell you the truth. " he said.

" Truth about what? " I asked.

" If you let me in, I'll explain. " he said.

I gave up and let him in.

We sat on the couch.

" Hurry up and talk. I don't got all day dipshit. " I said.

" Look Lisa. I'm sorry about what I did to you. I know how heart broken you are. I had to do this though. " he said.

" What do you mean you had to fucking do this shit to me!? " I asked.

" Just don't tell anyone. Keep it between us two. " he said.

" Whatever. Hurry up and speak. " I said impatiently.

" I did this to protect you. " he said.

" Protect me from what Jungkook!? You fucking hurt me and now you think, you can just come walking in like you did no damage to me? " I shouted.

" Listen Lisa! I did this to protect you because Soo Mi was threatening me that she was going to murder you! I didn't want this shit to happen! That bitch made me date her! I still love you Lisa and you need to know that! " he yelled.

What the fuck!?

" Wait. Then why did you say those things about me saying how I used you for your body and looks? " I asked.

" Soo Mi made me say those things. " he responded.

" So you still love me? " I asked.

" Yes Lisa. I will always love you, no matter what. " he said.

" Can you forgive me? " he asked.

" Yes. I'll forgive you. " I said.

We hugged each other and kissed.

" One more thing. " he said.

" What? " I asked.

" When we go back to school tomorrow. We have to act like we hate each other. Soo Mi can't know that we're back together. If she find out, she'll hunt you down. " he explained.

" Okay. " I said.

" Okay. I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow my love. " he said then kissed me one last time.

" See ya tomorrow. " I said then waved to him.

I shut the door and went on with my day.

* I'm sorry that this chapter was so short guys. I ended up doing it pretty late because I was still finishing my homework. I'll post a longer chapter for yall tomorrow. Peace out yall. ✌😘