The Big Question

Lisa's Pov

I woke up at 6:00 this morning because Rose, Jisoo, and Jennie were coming over to help me get ready for something that they never told me about.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After that I threw on a plain white shirt and blue shorts.

I decided to check my social media until the girls got here.

As I was scrolling through Instagram, I saw a picture of Jungkook on his Instagram account that he posted about 30 minutes ago. It had 2 million likes and 2k comments. I was shocked by the amount of likes and comments, but I was even more shocked when I read the caption.

Caption: Can't wait to ask this special girl to Prom in front of the whole school today ❤❤❤

I was kind of heart broken because what if I'm not that special girl. When I read the part where he wrote that he was gonna ask her in front of the whole school made my heart sink. I wanted to be asked to Prom in front of the whole school. I have a huge crush on him, but I don't think he feels the same back. I turned my phone off and sighed. All of a sudden my doorbell rang and there were a few knocks. I already knew that it was my friends. I ran down and opened the door.

" Hey Girl " Jennie said.

" Hey Limario " Rose said.

" Hey Liz " Jisoo said.

" Hey guys " I said while welcoming them in.

I took Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie up to my room.

" So why did you guys wanna help me get ready for school? " I asked.

" We can't say anything because it's a surprise " Jisoo said.

" Okay then " I said while feeling weird.

I wonder what's going on. Things like this get me worried. Oh well let's just see what goes on.

" Okay Lisa. First of all you're not going to school like that. Second of all we're gonna have to do something with your hair. Third of all we're gonna have to put a bit of makeup on you " Jennie suggested.

" Okay " I said.

" Here go to the bathroom and put these clothes on " Jennie told me.

She handed me a black off shoulder crop top, black leggings, and a pair of white heel boots.