Friends?

Lisa's Pov

" Kylie!!?? " I asked while shocked.

" Hi Lisa " she said while smiling.

Woah she's acting sweet. That's new.

" Can I talk to you? " she asked.

" Sure " I said.

I invited her inside and we walked to the living room.

" What did you want to talk about? " I asked.

" I wanted to come here to apologize for everything that I put you through. I shouldn't have called you names or hurt you. I was just jealous that you had Jungkook and I didn't anymore. To be honest you are beautiful on the inside and out. You have such an amazing personality and I like your savage side btw. You and Jungkook make such a cute couple and I can't ruin that. Also I can find someone else. I hope you forgive me Lisa " she said while smiling.

Omg she apologized.

" I forgive you Kylie " I said while smiling.

" Also how come you had the thought of apologizing? " I asked.

" Well Jungkook and your friends exposed me in front of the whole school today. I felt hurt and embarrassed. Your friends were right when they called me names " she said.

" Kylie you don't deserve to be called those names. I'm also sorry for calling you a slut and bitch " I said.

" It's okay Lisa. I forgive you too " she said.

" Here let's do this. Let's put all our drama and stuff in our past? Start a new life between us two? " I asked.

" I love that idea " she said.

" So Kylie, Would you like to be my new best friend? " I asked.

" I would love to be your best friend Lisa " she said while hugging me.

" Okay I should get going. I don't want Jungkook to come here and see me. He'll probably think that I did something to you " she said.

" Well tomorrow I'll try to come to school. We can explain everything to Jungkook and my friends " I said.

" Okay. Bye Lisa " she said while hugging me.

" Bye Kylie " I said while hugging her back.

Kylie walked to her car and drove off.

I'm actually happy that Kylie and I are friends now. No more drama for me.

Jungkook's Pov

It was finally time to go home. I can't wait to see Lisa. I hope she's ok.

I drove back home and got out the car.

I unlocked the door with the spare key that Lisa gave me.

" Babe I'm home!! " I yelled.

" I'm in the living room! " she yelled back.

I took my shoes off and placed my backpack down.

I walked to the living room and saw my beautiful girl sitting on the couch watching tv.

" Hey Kookie " she said.

" Hey Babe " I said while giving her a peck on the lips.

" How was school? " she asked.

" It was good because we embarrassed Kylie in front of the whole school " he said while laughing.

" Yeah I heard " I said.

" What? " he asked.

" Huh? Oh nothing " she said.

Something is going on with her today.

" Okay well I'm gonna go take a shower " I said.

" Okay " she said.

Lisa's Pov

Omg why did I say that!?

He's probaly suspicious now.

Way to go Lisa.

I went to the kitchen to make dinner. I made ramen noodles and two egg sandwiches.

" Jungkook dinner is ready!! " I shouted.

" I'll be down in a minute!! " he shouted  back.

Jungkook came running in with wet hair and he was wearing a white shirt which showed his abs.

I gulped at the sight and blushed.

" Am I that hot baby? " he said while laughing.

" Nah. I've seen hotter men out there " I said while giggling.

" Hey! I'm yours only! I am hotter than all those men out there! Tomorrow I will be looking so hot for you and then you'll see that I'm much hotter and sexier than any other man in this world! " he yelled while smirking.

" Yeah whateva " I said.

He came up to me and turned me around.

He started to kiss my legs up to my neck.

I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

He lifted me up and took me upstairs.

That night went crazy that's for sure.

I'm definitely going to wake up sore again. Worse than last time.