Nervous

🐺-------------------------🐺

Diane P.O.V

I just feel so happy today. Why? You already know why. By the way, I keep teaching Kaifa for this subject while stealing a glance to Mr. Hill who focusing on his work by checking all of the students test.

I just staring and maybe drooling over Mr. Hill until Kaifa shake my shoulder off to make me back to the reality. As I back to my reality I noticed that Kaifa give me that devilish smile.

"What?" I said as she keeps smiling like a creepy girl and shook her head at me.

"Rien" she said simply with her French accent and I wish I can have that accent too in myself.

After that Mr. Hill told us to collecting our assignment because soon the bell of the break will rings so we have to finished our assignment before that, I of course collecting my assignment like usual the first as Kaifa collecting her assignment after me.

Then I went to my chair as Elena shoot me a look that says 'You'll-Dead-With-Me' and I honestly don't know why she's so mad to me, well of course this morning was the time that my sister Anita stood up for me. Then, of course because I had a friend now, I think but I think it doesn't matter now.

Because Kaifa had tell me to be my friend, right?. Or she doesn't took it seriously then dump me as friend because I am the 'nerd' like another so called 'friend' I have that time.

Then, Kaifa waving me off to made me back to reality again. She give me that 'What's-wrong?' looks to me and I just shook my head at her and look at my shoes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked me in concern tone as I shook my head again.

"Seriously Ane, what's wrong? You can tell me everything, okay?" She said as she frowned at me. I just nodded at her.

"..." I tried to tell her the truth but it seems that I can't get my mouth to say to her then she raising her eyebrows at me.

"Uh.." I stutter because feeling very unsure on what I want trying to say at her.

"Areyouwanttobemyfriend?" I said with very fast that probably she won't understand that as she stare me in confused plastered on her face.

"What?!" She said very impatient at me being like this. So I sighed and took a deep breath first.

"Are you still want to be my friend even i-if I-I'm a 'nerd' that used to be shunned by every people in this school?" I asked unsure of what I was ask at her as I earned a soft chuckled from her.

"Of course dummy, I want to be your friend no matter what you are" She said as pulled me into hugs and I hug her as I thanked her after the hug.

Then I heard the bells ringing, the signed of breaks. I sighed as I got up as same as Kai who got up and get closer to me.

"Hey, let's us eat together" She said with her charming smile at me as I gave her a confused look. She took my hand and drag me to the canteen with her. I noticed some students staring at us and I think it's more like to me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked unsure with embarrassed because what she did to me.

"Of course I drag you with me to have a break together" She said smiling sheepishly at me and I just shook my head at her.

"Oh" that's all I said as we make our way to the canteen in the school and honestly it is my first time I'm in here because I always ditch the break and wait in the toilet while eating my food.

People start staring at me as she drag me more to the canteen, I noticed that Elena and her 'boyfriend' and all the jock in the school staring at us too. I spotted that Anita is talking with her friends when I walk passed them.

"Okay, let's eat!" She said as we got our table and sit there then Kai pulled out her meal as I pulled mine.

"Woah, what's that?" She asked me with her curious look and she grabbed one of my meal for today.

"I-It's just some Philly Cheese Steak" I said as she took a bite on it, I'm afraid that she's gonna throw it up after eat it. Suddenly her eyes widening as soon as she bite it.

"Wow! It's very delicious!" She said with amazement voice as I nodded softly at her and smile.

'Ugh, I thought my food is bad but I guess I'm not a bad cooker at least' In my thought as we start to eat our foods then as we talking about ourselves. Kaifa snapped at something. Suddenly she looks me in the eyes as her eyes keeps widened.

"Do I have tell you that I have a twin?" She asked me with the worried tone.

"N-No?" I said unsure with what I said as someone come toward us. I realized that someone is a good looking boys who suddenly sat in front of me and Kaifa. Then I heard Kaifa sighed at that.

"Diane, please introduce my twin brother Kaigen" She said as looking at her twin then I take look at the amazing creature in the world. He give me a warmly smile as I blushed at that and I heard he softly chuckled at me.

"Hey, you can call me 'K' if you want since my twin sister wanted to call Kai" He said with that French accent who make it more sexy and hot. That's made me really nervous. So I just nodded softly at him.

'Uh, now I got more nervous because of him' In my thought as the bell rings sign the break ended.

🐺------------------------🐺

Don't forget to follow and vote for my books and let's get 10 comments for this chapter