Addicted (LAMS fluff)

I know it's another lams oneshot, but I had a cute idea! Okay, so this idea came from another short story I wrote about some original characters I have. I thought it could be cute with lams, so I am rewriting it. (The original was in 1st person)

Warnings: None :3

::Third Person POV::

Alexander Hamilton sat by the window, reading a book. Rain was dripping down the glass, creating a quiet rhythm. Across from him, John Laurens sat, a sketchbook in his hand. John was drawing the boy ahead of him. They sat in a comfortable silence for awhile until Alex set down his book, singing quietly.

"Wise men say," he began softly "Only fools rush in." John smiled at Alexander. He knew Alex was self conscious about his voice, so John savored every note that left his mouth. Alex set a hand gently on John's thigh, rubbing small, soothing circles with his thumb. "Only fools rush in," Alexander continued, looking into John's eyes. The sketchbook had been long forgotten, Laurens getting lost in the swirling pool that is Alexander's eyes. "But I can't help," Alex paused for a moment, smiling brightly at his lover "falling in love with you."

After that last note, John pulled Alexander against his chest, the smaller of the two quickly burying his head into the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"I love you Al," John murmured, his hands gently stroking Alexander's hair.

"Love you too Jack," Alex replied, sending vibrations through John's body. John could feel Alexander's grin against his neck, causing him to let out a content sigh.

They just sat like that for awhile, entwined in each other's arms, wishing that this moment would never end.

"Shall I stay?" Alex whispered a few moments later, his fingers now playing with a lock of John's hair. "Would it be a sin?"

John knew how much that line really meant to his other half. His parents had disowned him when he admitted to being bi. John,luckily, had a very supportive family. If only I could have been there for him he thought to himself, and traced imaginary lines delicately on Alexander's back.

Alex lifted his head, only a few inches away from John. He swore Alex was like a drug; John only wanted more and more of him. His smell was intoxicating. To John, Alex smelled of mint and fresh, crisp parchment.

"For I can't help,falling in love with you," Alex sang once again, slowly closing the gap between their lips. Both of their eyes fluttered shut; the thrill of first love still flowed through their body like a never-ending stream. Another thing that John admired about Alex were his lips. They were a light pink, his bottom lip slightly plumper than his top, leaving him in almost a permanent pout. They were also the softest thing John had ever come in contact with, and Alex was so good at using them. They pulled apart for a breath, foreheads smushed together as they smiled at each other.

Alex was a drug. And John was officially drunk on the love that poured from both of their bodies.

"I love you so much Al," John said, finally broke the silence.

"For Forever?" Alexander asked, giggling at his own comment. God that laugh was so beautiful. It had to be illegal for someone to be so perfect.

"Always" John replied chuckling. Alexander grinned widely, if that was even possible, and he fell into a fit of giggles, leaning back into John.

John liked this. If Alex was a drug, John was an addict, and he never wanted this to stop. He needed it, craved it. He looked down at Alex laughing in his arms; everything was right. This is how it should be. Some things are meant to be.

Okay, so that is it! It's a bit shorter, but whatevs. I'm pretty happy with it. Sorry for taking so long to put a new part out!