FFTHH SCENE 2

1. INT

EVENING

SILVERSTONE RECORDS

Serena enters the conference room with her mother. Cameras start flashing; nearly blinding her. Sophia walks towards the podium, standing there tall and proud and announces Serena's arrival.

MOM

Good morning everyone and I thank you all for clearing your busy schedule to come to my daughter's celebration party. I'm sure you all have tons of questions and without further ado, I present, SERENE SILVER. (Looks over to Serena signaling her to walk to the podium)

Serena walks towards the podium with a fake smile plastered on her face.

SERENA

Hey, guys. Thanks for coming and I promise to answer any questions you have with all honesty, not that I have anything to hide, obviously. (Crowds start laughing) I mean, you all know I'm an open book. Okay, let's not waste any more time so let's just get to the questions; anybody?

The paparazzi randomly start asking questions at the same time.

SERENA

One at a time... I can't answer them all at the same time.

PAPARAZZI 1

Serene, is it true you are going to release a new album with original songs in it?

SERENA

Yes, it's true and it is going to be release this summer.

PAPARAZZI 2

Serene, what inspires you to write original songs?

SERENA

I guess it's just the fact that I got a bit tired doing covers. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like singing it but I figured it would be better and fun to write my own stuff.

After one hour of the Q&A session, Serena answers one more question before ending the press conference.

SERENA

One more question... how about you?

PAPARAZZI 3

I heard that there are going to be love songs in your new album, is it about someone in particular?

SERENA

Uh no, unfortunately; I am not dating anyone nor do I have someone on my mind. The love songs in the album are purely based on my close friends' relationships, nothing more. (Sighs in relief) Well, I guess that concludes our little Q&A session. I thank you all again for coming.

The crowd clap their hands as Serena walks off the stage to her mother who smiles proudly at her.

MOM

You were wonderful up there. Now, let's celebrate~!

EXT