FFTHH SCENE 6

1. INT

NIGHT

SILVERSTONE HOUSEHOLD

Chris drives Serena back home after watching the movie together. He walks her to her front porch.

SERENA

Thanks for treating me to the movie. As cliché as it sounds, I had a lot of fun. (Hands over the jacket she borrowed from him) You have to admit it looked better on me. (Joking)

CHRIS

(Half smile) Yeah well, I don't need clothes to look good. (Boasts) I'm good looking no matter what.

SERENA

(Rolls her eyes) Whatever floats your boat.

A moment of silence passes.

CHRIS

(Smirks) You're picturing me naked, aren't you?

SERENA

(Stutters) What? I am not! (Blushes)

CHRIS

(Chuckles) I'm just kidding. (Leans in and kisses Serena's cheek)I'll see you soon.

SERENA

(Breathless) O-okay. Drive safe.

Serena gets in her house and looks out the window to see Chris drives off into the distance. She then slides her back down the wall with her hand on her cheek that was tinted pink.

MOM

Did you have a fun time with Mr. Mystery? (Grins)

SERENA

(Looks at her mom with a dazed expression) Absolutely amazing. (Breathless)

Serena gets up and goes to her room with a giddy smile plastered on her face. After, showering and changes her clothes, she goes to bed with blissful thoughts of Chris.

EXT