they play a video game with you

playing your favourite video game with you for the first time;

°°°

HENRY BOWERS

─ henry doesn't play but watches you.

─ he tries to get your attention by touching your butt and whispers dirty things in your ear, but ends up whining when you ignore him. "that game is not the only thing you could play."

VICTOR CRISS

─ victor just watches you playing a game and he will hug you from behind, turning into a softie because he is so in love with you.

PATRICK HOCKSTETTER

─ patrick will be cocky after winning the first time.

─ he doesn't believe you when you say you're letting him win."sure, believe what you want." sassy bitch.

BELCH HUGGINGS

─ after he finally agrees to play with you, he ends up really frustrated with the game's quality. "look at this, these graphics are terrible! let's do something else..."

BEVERLY MARSH

─ after she figures out it is a horror game, she leaves the room.

RICHIE TOZIER

─ richie gets really competitive and is really into the racing game. while he plays, he yells really loudly and makes noises when something happens.

─ he would use his hand to block your face whenever you pass him so that he wins.

STANLEY URIS

─ the game " accidentally " turns off eventhough you were winning.

─ "well y/n, looks like we'll never know who was winning-", "STAN!"

BILL DENBROUGH

─ bill would have no idea how to play at first, but ends up being better than you.

─ he will feel bad after a few wins and starts to lose on purpose to make you feel better.

EDDIE KASPBRAK

─lectures you about your health.

─ "your eyes are glued to the screen! make sure to look away every once and awhile so you don't get a headache", "okay, eds..."

BEN HENSCOM

─ ben has no idea what he's doing.

─ "wait, which button makes you jump?", presses the wrong button, "oh, something happened! i won!" his character died actually.

MIKE HANLON

─ mike starts to question all of the physics and logic in the game as if it's real life.

─ "you can't actually jump that high! also you can't climb like this, what is this?"

━━

๓ psychovibes ๓