their friends see you only wearing his shirt

when his friends see you only dressed in his shirt;

°°°

HENRY BOWERS

henry was all cocky and happy when you walked into the room only in his shirt. he stood up, ignoring his patrick and the rest of the bowers gang. henry lightly slapped your butt which made you blush. then, he leaned it to whisper "look how jealous they are, because i have such a beautiful girlfriend."

VICTOR CRISS

victor was stunned, because you looked so beautiful in his shirt that he forgot about the rest of the bowers gang around him. they all stared at you for a while. you cleared your throat and brought them back into reality. patrick chuckled and henry smirked at you and victor. "alright", victor then said, "i think it's time for you all to leave me and y/n alone. bye."

PATRICK HOCKSTETTER

all of his friends were surprised when you just walked around his house only covered by his shirt. patrick smirked and turned into a proud boyfriend, because he loves showing you off. "isn't my babe hot, guys?"

BELCH HUGGINGS

when henry whistled because you walked into the room only dressed in belchs shirt, your boyfriend got a little jealous and didn't care to show that. "hey, don't stare at my babe like that."

━━

๓ psychovibes ๓