Crushes

What I don't get is when a person you like, think they may have any interest in you, they start talking to someone else. Now I am not the kind to be hung up over them talking to someone else, but then I have liked this person for a long time now. Maybe it's the whole 'You want what you can't have', but I still honestly think that there could be something if we went out, that's my opinion of the whole situation. I am not a creeper on him, he is so close to me, it does drive me crazy.

I have had terrible relationships in the past, but that never holds me back from still going after what I want in a relationship with a certain person. If I put in so much effort into it, the other should do the same as I do, but when you've known them most of your life it's not like meeting a new person at the grocery store or something like that. You go to school with them, you have friends within the same circles,  you know each other's families, there is not a lot that those past relationships did not share. But when you think about relationships, they are suppose to be a new and exciting adventure whether it's a day, a year, or even an entire life time, relationships are not something that is taken for granted, yet that is exactly what they are now.

Call me old fashioned, when I am so young, I believe that a person you are with is suppose to treat you with respect, not like trash yet that is exactly what they mostly look like to me. it's sick in my eyes if your boyfriend cheats on the girlfriend, yet when the girlfriend breaks up with the boyfriend, because he admitted to cheating, she goes to her standby hook ups. it's sick that you can't even have a truly honest relationship anymore, and when there is one no one notices it, because they are paying attention to there love Rubik's cube.

That's all for today. <3