The New Girl ep.9

When me ,selly and vanessa went out to go to my car i saw someone i wasn't expecting to see.He looked very familiar ugh!what's his name?Austie?No thats not right.hmm...Austin?! Yea that might be austin!!I went up to him and tapped his shoulder.He turned and wow he really change a lot "Austin?"He just looked at me for a bit until he said,"Laura?"I just hugged him tight.

Vanessa:(whispers to selena)Wow i wonder if they are a thing?

Selena:ikr I'll ask her later on but not now i don't want to ruin the moment (Sighs, smiles)They seem to like each other

Vanessa:Yea they have been hugging for 10 minutes now

Laura:Don't let go just yet(Hugging austin more closer )

Austin:I wasn't going to(Smiles)

For a few more minutes which i think that was the longest hug i ever had with Austin we pull away from the hug. If your wondering how i know austin?well I grow up with him since we were 5 years old and Austin is also best friends with leo but then when i was 14 years old Austin had to move cause his parents got a divorce and finally we get to see each other again. He looks way more different in a good way.In the corner of my eye i see selena looking at me and Austin like if we were love birds. Austin finally spoken.

Austin:wow laura you look so...different (shock)

Laura:(smile faded)oh am i that ugly?

Austin:(eyes wild)Oh no!I mean good different like wow you just look so ...beautiful (smiles)

Laura:(Blushes)Thanks and you aren't bad yourself (smiles as well)

Austin:yw and well i try to be good looking just for you(Roughs his hair)

Laura:(giggles)Yup you haven't change except for your look

Austin:(chuckles) How are things?

Laura:Fine what about you?

Austin:Good

Vanessa:Hey laura aren't you going to introduce us?

Selena:(Rolls her eyes)Way to ruin the moment

Laura:(laughs)Austin i want you to meet my two best friends this is vanessa(Points to Vanessa)

Vanessa:Hi Austin nice to meet you (smiles)

Austin: You too

Laura:Last but not least this is selena(points to selena)

Selena:Hey Austin :)

Austin:Hey!

Selena: well since we all now know each other we should get going now

Laura:Oh yea i have to go see you around Austin (kisses his cheek and about to walk away)

I was about to go until Austin called out my name i just turned around and he ran over to me and gave me a piece of paper?.Huh?He then smiles ,said,"Text me!"I just nodded. Before he left he kissed me very close to my lips!!!Eeep!God i can't believe he was about to kiss me.Lord i just cant stop smiling right now .

Vanessa: Wow!Laur you were about to get a kiss from that hot friend of yours

Selena:(fangirling) ahhh!They are so cute!

I just kept on touching the side he kissed me and sigh.Wow that was just...wow i don't know how to explain how i feel towards him. Oh god!Selena started to drag me to the car while im just starring at austin as he walks away

Vanessa:Laur are you ok?

Laura:No

Selena:Don't worry I'll drive to your house just tell me where you live and we will get there

(Laura tells her where she lives and selena drives off )

Vanessa:Ok now laura tell us what's wrong?

Laura:Idk if i like or love ross or Austin

Selena:(makes a turn then stops the car in front of Laura's house)Wait what!You know love is

a strong word.

LauraThat's the problem

Vanessa:I'm confuse

Laura:I never had...

---------------------------------------------------------------

What you think she is going to say?Should laura be with ross or Austin?

Hope you guys like it!Love you all! Goodnight!