The New Girls Ep.17

Laura's Pov.

It's about to be 5:30pm,Rydel, Stephanie,and Ross went home to change last 30 minutes ago.I was in my closet looking for my cute blue sandals .Until I felt vibration on my butt pocket,Haha it tickled me anyways I took out my phone and see a text from Rossy bear.Yea that's right It's his nickname but I just tease him which makes it interesting ;)

Convo:

From Rossy bear to laura

Hey laur laur we are on our way over. So be ready!

From laura to Rossy bear

Okay don't rush me I know you can't wait to see me in a bikini just chill!;) There is going to be enough for you to stare so take your camera with you.

Ha I love teasing him I find it cute some how.

From Rossy Bear To Laura

Ohh! How did you know ;p nah you should be the one taking a picture of these bad boys (Sends a pic of his abs)

Woah!!I feel like the whole room is getting dark ,my palms are getting sweaty.What I'm already sweating if the temperature is fine!Yeah I need to go get a glass of cold water cause whoa is hot in here!I just found my sandals, put them on quickly ,went downstairs with my phone.

End of Pov.

Luke:(Wearing Blue,white water shorts,Black tank top)What the?Laura why are you sweating?*Looks at laura*

Laura:What are you talking about?*Pours a glass of cold water*

Luke:Well the temperature in the room is fine*Raises an eyebrow*

Laura:*Drinks water fast,finish*Uhh w-what?

Ausin:The AC is even on so I don't get why your sweating(Wearing a black water shorts,Red v-neck,black Sunglasses hanging on his shirt )

(Door knocking)

Laura:(Goes to the door,looks at herself in the mirror real quick,opens door,poses)

Rydel:Hey!!Whoa You look wow!(Looks at laura)Srry butUm why are you posing?

Laura:(Embarrassed)Sorry I was-

Rydel:(Cuts Laura off)Expecting someone else huh? *smirks*

Laura:Uhh

Luke:Where is everyone else?(Looking outside, behind laura)

Rydel:They are waiting in the car(Points to the car,Gets out of the way)

Austin:(Seeing all the boys in the car staring at laura with they're jaw open)Ok I think we should go now(putting his arm around laura to cover her up)

~To be continued,P.S I'll upload Two more episodes tomorrow.  Stay tunes!~