The New Girls ep.21

Laura:W-what?You had feeling for me since the beginning?

Ross:Yea(comes closer to her)

Laura:Ross-s(takes a step back)

Ross:(Takes a step closer to her)

Laura:What are you-u doing?(takes a step back)

Ross:(Ignores the question,keeps coming closer to her Til she is pin to the rock near the shor)

Laura:Ross stop or else...

Ross:(leans in her ear and whispers)Or else what?

Laura's POV.

I can feel his hot breathe near my neck.Oh God!!I don't know what to do...Like I'm enjoying this moment What!No think straight Laura!Don't let him trick you.

Ross:(Kisses Laura's jaw line softly)

I don't know how to react.I just keep getting chills it feels good ,but something is telling me it's wrong...I couldn't help,but to let out a soft moan

Laura:Ross-s

Ross:(smirks)Do you like it?

Laura:Mhm

Ross:(Kisses Laura's lips)

Aww those soft lips just feels like fireworks all over again.

End of POV.

Laura:(kisses back)

Ross:(deepens the kiss,licks Laura's lips for entrance)

Laura:(lets his tongue explore each others)

-Turns into a make out for 5 minutes-

Laura:(Pulls away)

Ross:(Rest his head on Laura's head)Best make out-t ever...

Laura:Y-yea(smiles)

Ross:(Phone rings)

Laura:(Looks at the caller I.D it has a picture of Raia sucking faces and says Maia)

Ross:ohh I'll call her later

Laura:(shocked)r-Ross answer it

Ross:what no why?(puts an arm around Laura's waist, making her body press towards his)I wanna be with you...

Laura:(sighs,pulls away)no Ross this is wrong,answer the phone

Ross:(phone goes off)

Laura:call her now

Ross:Nah more later(not caring)

Laura:No Ross I'm serious!you know you just cheated on her!Girls have feels ross you can't just play with their feelings!

Ross:no she cheated first!Look Laura I like you a lot...(touches her face)

Laura:(moves her head away)no you don't, you don't even know what liking someone is cause all you do IS PLAY WITH THEIR FEELINGS!

Ross :Say the girl who doesn't even have a boyfriend!

Laura:(hurted)Cause I'm waiting for the right person!I don't want a jerk like you!!(storms away,then starts running)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun-dun!! Sorry for not uploading lately.Since I'm in a good mood today I decided to write 3 more chapters tomorrow !:D Plz check out my other book"Just A dumb dare?"