Chapter 22 part 2

Ellen:Can we see my daughter?(Turns to the doctor)

Doctor:Yes as long as there is not that much people going in the room

Luke:So like 3 people can go in once at a time?

Doctor:Indeed well I have to go and see my other patients if you need help or have any concerns come to me.Have a lovely day everyone (Leaves)

Ellen:Does anyone wanna go in first?

Ross&Austin:Me!

Stormie:No kids let Ellen and luke go in first cause they are way more important in Laura's life right now (Hugs Ellen)

Ellen:Thanks(Hugs back)

Luke&Ellen:(Both go in Laura's room)

***

Laura's POV.

I looked around and see everything white then a machine next to me saying,'beep'took few secs then again 'beep'.

This is not my room I quickly gonna stand up ,but then...

"Laura what are you doing?!"I turned and see my mom and Leo coming towards me.

Laura:Where am i!?(Freaked out)

Luke:(Guilty)In a hospital sis

What?!Why?

Ellen:Because you hurt your ankle really bad sweetie and you have stitches (runs fingers through Laura's hair)

What?!I quickly looked at my leg and I just felt like crying.Soon I felt wet drips running quickly on my cheeks.

Ellen:aww hun it's gonna be ok(Hugs laura and rubs her back softly)

I just cried and cried with all my force.I just hugged my mom more tight can't believe I have stitches.

So impossible to see I have them!I felt hard pain pounding on my head

Laura:Oww!!(I let go off my mom and hold my head)

Luke:Mom what's going on with Laura!(Looks so weird)

Ellen:Son go call the doctor!(pressing the emergency button quickly)

Soon enough I see everything becoming to be blurry and I started to see everything moving in circles.I see 6 or 8? People wearing white and saying stuff .

Then felt a sharp pain on my right arm ,soon everything went blank

End of Pov.

***

Austin:(Walks back and forth)

Luke:Bro calm down she's gonna be ok(Pats his back)

Austin:How?If she just fainted again!It's taking hours already more like years!(fist his hand)

Luke:(Shock)Dude look I know she will be ok!Deep down I know she is fine just has a bit pain

Austin:(Calms down a little)Your right :/ I should think positive

Ellen:(gets out of Laura's room)

R5,Ryland,Stormie,Mark,Luke&Austin:(Stands up ,waiting for ellen to answer)

Ellen:(Takes a deep breathe, lets it out)

Rydel:Ohh my is it that bad?(Worried)

Ellen:(Looks up)She's Fine!!The doctor said she must been in shock cause she never had stitches before

Ross:So can she get out of the hospital?(concerned)

Ellen:Ohh no she has to stay just for today then the doctor can check on her to see if she is feeling better(Explaining)

Ryland:Ok so she is leaving today (smiles)

R5:(turns to Ryland)No doofus !

Ryland:(Confuse)

Mark:Kids don't be so mean to Ryland even though it's true...

Ryland:yah!wait what?Hey!(offended)

Everyone:(chuckles)

Austin:Hi Ms.Ellen can I go see laur?(Asked shyly)

Ellen:Oh nice to see you Austin (Hugs him and pulls away)I'm glad your here laura needs your support right now (Smiles)

Austin:Thank you ms.Ellen (Smiles,Goes in Laura's room)
Austin's pov.
I just look at a beautiful young woman sitting in a hospital bed.Just looking at her hurts seeing her in pain ,she doesn't deserve it.
I just grave a chair and placed it right next to Laura's bed.I took Laura's hand Austin: Laura I know you can't hear me right now I remember all the times we had when we were young little crazy kids! (Takes a pause and looks at her, sighs)When people asked if me and you would be a couple,you would just make it awkward and me just making it as it a joke,but I know inside of me wasn't a joke at all.I've felt this kind of connection between you and I(Chuckles)When I touch your hand I just feel...so free and alive feeling sparks.

Ross:(was about to come in ,but decided to listen)

Austin:Sometimes I ask myself am I really blessed to have a girl like you in my life?Cause I can't imagine my life without you and I don't want to imagine that.(Sighs)I know it's to early to say this ,but I-I...love you Laura Marano.

Ross:(Shocked and whispers)Plz tell me she isn't awake!(cross fingers)
Austin:If you hear me hold my hand...

(Few minutes past)

Austin: ok then(get's up his seat, kisses Laura's cheek and let's go off Laura's hand)
Ross:yes!
Austin:(gets up and walks towards the door)

Ross's pov.

I'm so glad Laura isn't awake I don't want Austin to steal my chance.What am I even saying?I'm Ross lynch I have a girlfriend.

Laura:(Whispers weakly)A-Austin?

Woah did I just heard laura?She is awake!

Austin:(Turns around and walks back towards Laura) Yes beautiful?

Soon I heard the four words I didn't wanna hear towards someone else that is not me...

Laura:I-I love you too...

***
To be continued...