Chapter 10

JAZZ-
Me and Taylor walked back before everyone else. we arrived at my cabin and Taylor spoke up.

"I had fun today" he looked straight in my eyes "me too, well I gotta go so I guess I will see you in the morning" I looked up at him and he leaned down and have me a kiss on the lips.

"Bye bae" he said then walked away. I just stood there for a minute and touch my lips, I can still feel the lingering touch of his on mine. "how on earth did this happen" I whispered to myself walked inside and closed the door behind me.

NEXT MORNING

JAZZ-
I opened my eyes and shut them again because of the brightness of the room. I finally got up and got ready.

Since it was already 10:00 I thought I'd walk to the boys cabin.

I got there and didn't bother knocking. when I walked in the boys weren't even in there beds they were just sprawled out on the floor.

After 5 minutes of looking I finally find Taylor in the closet, of course. "Babyyy" I said poking him, all he did was grumble so I tried again "babyyy" and this time I kissed his lips.

I pulled away and he was finally starting to wake up.

"Why am ion the closet?" he asked with a clueless look on his face. "I don't even know Tay but get up we have to make plans for today"

....................,,,,,,,,,,,.............,,,,,.....

Hey beautiful people who read tho story I would really love if you left comments and tell me if my story is any good! and anyway thank you soo soo soo soo soo soo sooooo much for all these reads I love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤

-amber