Chapter 03

JAZZ-

I ran, I ran to the person I can tell anything to. All I heard was Taylor, screaming my name from the short distance behind me.

I got to the cabin and banged on the door. it finally opened and I practically fell through the doorway, I slammed the door before Taylor could get in.

I caught my breath and looked up, Gabby looked at me with a what the hell happened face.

I told her everything, what happened at the dock and Dez asking if we were a couple and the kiss.

"It's not that I'm upset that I kissed him, I just never even thought about it before." I explained to gabby.

Then we heard a knock at the door. Gabby looked out the window and opened the door.

Matt walked through the door and kissed Gabby. "hey Jazz, Taylor really wants to talk to you" Matt explained.

I looked at Gabby and she nodded her head as if saying that it's the right thing to do.

"Uhgg Matt, were is he!"

"Dock" he replied. "okay"

When I reached the dock I saw that familiar bandana.

I walked up to Taylor and sat down beside him. "does it really bother you that I kissed you?" he asked.

" Taylor its not that it bothers me, it's the fact that we are best friends and I never thought that would happen."

He just shrugged his shoulders. Then he spoke up.

"I just thought you felt the sparks too, when I kissed you I felt like fireworks were going off inside me..........."

After he said that he mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that"I said poking his side trying to make him smile.

Out of know were he just yelled at me "I said, I think I like you!, ok and I thought you felt the same way!"

Next thing you know he is storming off. "Taylor!" I yelled grabbing his forearm.

"What Jazz, what!"

I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"Taylor I have known you since forever and you have always been here for me, we have been through most of each others ups and downs! but what I'm trying to say Is that I think I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!"

Next thing I know there are a pair of lips on mine and a whole bunch of cheers in the back round.

Taylor took his lips of mine and looked strait into my eyes "I think I'm in love with you too"

--------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
OMG wow lol I bet some of you saw that coming but yea anyway what do you think will happen next please comment bellow thx guys ❤❤❤

-amber