Chapter 08

JAZZ-

I walked to the showers and washed my hair and body and them stepped out.

I pulled the towel off and put on my undergarments and then my black and white ombré shorts,and my white tee along with my black vans.

I brought all my things back to the cabin and grabbed my phone then left for the hiking trails.

When I arrived I saw a piece of paper on a tree. I walked over to it and it read,

To my wonderful girlfriend you are now on a hunt to find me, Matt, Carter, Nash, and Aaron will help you, just follow the trail!

Okay this shouldn't be to hard......

As I was walking I saw a blue hoodie in the distance. Matt.

I jogged over and he turned around.

"Oh hey Jazz here u go!" he handed me another note and walked away. This one read.

Hey beautiful.

You found Matt now follow the trail of m&ms to find the next guy!<3

Alright I turned to my right and saw the m&ms. I stared walking again......

I see Carter with his earbuds in humming to Justin Bieber.

"Hey" I said and tapped him on the shoulder.

He took the earbuds out and looked at me "oh hey Jazz ummm" he said patting his front pockets looking for something.

"Ahh, here" he handed me my note.

Babe you half way there! now hop on Carter's back and he will take u to Nash!

"Umm your supposed to give me a piggy back ride to Nash?" I said more like a question.

"Yup I know here"he said bending down a little. I got on and he started to run.

Carter brought me to Nash and Nash handed me the note.

Yayyy one more to go! now take 37 steps exactly an u will find a huge tree! love u!

I looked at Nash "really?" I said in a serious tone. "come on just do it!" he said "ugh which way?" He pointed straight so I went that way.

"34,35,36,37" I said aloud to myself I looked straight ahead and yup there sure was a huge hollowed out tree.

I walk over and see Aaron inside "hey there. here you go" he said and walked away.

I looked at the note and this time there was a rose on it. The note said...

Yes you finally made it to your last one! look down and you will find rose petals, follow them! :)

I got to the end of the rosé petal path and I ended up at a huge rock wall.

I looked all over and saw nothing. I walked a little and stepped on a piece of chalk?

My eyes moved ahead and found big lettering. FIND THE OPENING!

I liked some more and there was a big hole in the side of the rock wall.

I followed my instructions and went in. I heard water a little ways away.

I got to the end and I was behind a water fall!?!

I looked away from the water and saw candles everywhere, and a picnic blanket.

My eyes landed on a pair of shoes. Taylor's.

I looked up and had probably the most ridiculous smile on my face.

"Oh my god Tay" was all I could say.

"Come here" he said and started walking over to me.

I put my head on his chest and and my arms around him.

I looked at his face "this is the most adorable thing anyone has ever done for me, I love you"

TAYLOR-

She walked into the the little spot behind the water fall and had a huge smile on her face.

"Come here" I said and walked over to her. she put her head in my chest and then looked up at me.

"This is the most adorable thing anyone has ever done for me, I love you"

"I love you to and I want to be with u forever I know we are to young now but promise me that you will marry me Jazz Caron when we get older?"

She put her hand over her mouth and a year slipped from her eye.

She nodded her head and a muffled "y-yes" came out.

I took her hand and Slid the promise ring onto her finger.

I stood up and pulled her into my chest and stroked her hair. "I love you so so much Jazz"

------___________-----------

Hello my beautiful readers OMG thank you so much for 1.3K I love u guys please please I love feed back about my story's so please comment and tell me how you like it👌❤✌

Amber-