Cahpter 04

-next morning-

JAZZ-

I was up all night thinking about Taylor. Out of all those years we have been friends, and neither of us even thought about our feelings for each other.

I sat up in my bed and looked over to see if Dez was up. Of coarse she wasn't. So I got up and walked out the door.

I decided I would walk down to the dock. As I was walking I bumped into Nash, Matt, and Shawn.

"I-i think I love you Taylor"

Nash said in a high pitched voice. Then he dared to Speak again, "Taylor said if we see you to send you to the swings."

"Ok thanks"

TAYLOR-

I saw Jazz coming down the path, she sat in the swing beside me.

"Hey Jazz, I need to ask you something?"

"Ok shoot, well you know how last night we told each other how we felt?"

"Yes Taylor I will be your girlfriend" she walked over to me and pulled me up off the swing and kissed me.

Are lips finally parted so I said "wow that was easier them I thought!"

JAZZ-

Taylor and I walked hand in hand back to Taylor's cabin. When we got there the boys were all up and talking.

"Ohhhh I see some hand holding over here!!? do we got bf and gf going on??" Cameron yelled.

We told them what happened, then Dez and gabby walked through the door.

Dez walked over to Cameron and kissed him?

"What about you guys over here???!" I asked

"Oh us we have been dating before camp started!"

"What about us bae?" Taylor said to Cameron pretending to cry.

"Don't worry Tay you have me now" I said trying to (cheer him up)

-------------------------------------

Hope u guys are enjoying this book please vote and comment !!! ❤

-amber