Chapter 9

JAZZ-

Me and Tay got back and all the boys and gabby and Dez were there too.

"Hey guys how was ur romantic date" they asked. I looked at Tay and whispered in his ear "do they know?" he nodded his head no so I told them.

"He gave this!" I said with a huge smile.

"YOU GOT ENGAGED!" yelled Gabby and Dez.

TAYLOR-

"No I gave her a promise ring." he said and looked at me and smiled.

"Jazz it's getting late let me take you home" I offered. "Noooo I want to stay and play truth or dare!" she said.

" Ok, truth or dare babe!"

"Dare!" she said "uh ok I dare you to..... Um go night swimming later with all of us after curfew!"

JAZZ-

He knew breaking rules was no my thing but it was a dare so I have to do it. "ok but later though."

"Cameron truth or dare?!"

"Truth" he said "ok is it true that you would rather be here then at your house?" I asked "yup def" he said in his white girl voice.

"T or D"said Cameron to Shawn.

"Dare!" he said " go scare the" old lady councilor ughh what's her name...... Mrs. l yea her!"

We all followed Shawn to the front office and he knocked on the door and no body answered.

Then the door opened and he hid behind the door and I walked up to help him out with his plan.

"Um hi I need help with the lady's bathroom it's clogged."

"Ok let me look she walked out and I followed and Shawn ran through the bushes making loud sounds.

"What was that"she said and seemed a little scared. I stopped walking and Laid on the grass.

Shawn came a started pulling me and I screamed at the top of my lungs we stopped when she almost shit her pants!

We were back at the cabin and it was the last turn before we go swimming.

"Tay truth or dare?" Shawn asked.

"Dare" Taylor's typical answer.

" Do the grind on me on Jazz! with your shirt off and we all have to vine it!"

Oh god I thought "ready babe "Tay said winking.

"Okayyy" I said.

Carter had the music ready and I laid down.

Taylor stood above me and took his shirt off. "ok in 3 2 1" Matt said.

The music started he played ride by somo.

Taylor went down and my breath hitched. He looked right into my eyes, I am falling hard for this boy.

"Ok ok you can stop now!"

Nash said.

"Lets go swimming"Aaron carter and the jacks screamed we all went to are separate cabins to get ready.

Me and the jacks were there first.

Then we heard talking and it was everyone else.

I put my bag down and grabbed Taylor's hand and ran to the water with everyone.

I swam them ran to the dock and went to the slid Taylor followed.

I went down and then I expected to see Taylor at the bottom but he was no were.

I then felt my leg being pulled ad I went under.

I felt a pair of lips on mine and I knew who's they belonged to.

"""""""""""''?'"?'"'?"'?'""'''?'"''""

Heyyyy beautiful people comment if u liked the chapter thank u so sososososososooooo much for all the reads!!!! Luv

y'all

Amber-