The End

Giovanni and Aquaman both knocked angels back left and right fighting side by side. Superman and Wonder woman started fighting with Azreal. As Azreal knocked them both back Meliodis and Shawn went in for a strike or two. Azreal flew into the sky and lifted his hand. "Know ye that the lord he is God it is he that made us and not we ourselves, we are his people and the sheep of his pasture." Azreal stood up and displayed his power of creation. The heroes all hesitated on their attack. "What do we do, uh Meliodis." Kihon asked flying up to Wonder woman, Superman, Meliodis and Shawn. "Captain strike, can you distract him." Shawn called out. Captain Strike ran after Azreal at blinding speeds. After a while he used his lantern ring to inprison the god for a short while. Meliodis had regained enough power to speak words of power. "For God so loves the world he gave his only begotton son, and who soever should belive in him shall not perish but have ever lasting life" he said. A portal opened above the green prison. Jesus and hundreds of Angels poured out all spearing Azreal with lances of light. The Gods powers began to fade. "Im a God, no one not even....cealtic can...." He fell to his knees. Meliodis stood looming over his defeated father. He lifted a sword to his neck. His father began to laugh. "Exiaa" Azreals body began to glow and grow. It grew until it looked as if he could touch heaven. Superman and Kid Krypton both flew up and punched the giant. He stumped a few feet. Golden rays of light began shooting from Azreals eyes. Wonder woman and Captain Strike blocked the attacks. Meliodis took a deep breath. "Its over....Father" He summoned his golden sword amd flew up to his fathers face. "Unlimited blade dance" he summoned all of his weapons from the void. He through the golden sword at his father amd the rest followed. Riddled with weapons stabbing every pressure point in his body, Azreal couldnt move or shrink. Meliodis clapped his hands and his weapons tore Azreal apart. Superman sheilded his childs eyes from the gruesome scene.

Darkside and Jaylen both along with death and silence who joined them all were fighting Cealtic. Hazel who had returned to help had been killed by the skilled Taylor and Christopher. Cealtic lashed out in a berserk rage. "My brothers. They have fallen at the hands of you small specs of useless trash. I AM THE GOD! FEAR ME!" he said. " shut up." Darkside spoke. Dark side sent a wave of dark energy that swallowed the God. "Forgive me lord for I have sinned."! He said crushing the God inside the energy. It was over. Meliodis walked over to join Darkside in the victory. Darkside turned and bowed to him along with everyone else that had witnessed the war. Meliodis was confused. "You are the only one worthy of the Title of God. Lord Meliodis. Lead us and the angels of heaven to a brighter future." Christopher spoke for everyone. Meliodis lifted  his head and and yelled to the heavens. "Let's create a better tommarow!"