Chapter 5

Marissa's POV:

"You're turn," Charlie points to me and I roll my eyes.

I sit on my knees and lean forward in order to reach the bottle and spin it.

"Great." I roll my eyes once again when it lands on this kid who always picks truth.

"Truth," he grins as if he's accomplished something by picking the same thing as the last seven hundred times.

"God, you pick that every damn time don't you?" I quiz and the rest of the people in our little group laugh.

What I don't get is out of all the games we could play, all the stuff we could do, why would someone suggest truth or dare? I mean we're high schoolers. It's not like we're eleven on the playground again. I'm fucking sixteen years old.

"Anyone have a question for this loser?" I ask and everyone shakes their heads.

"Maybe he could pick something else." Someone shouts of the crowd.

"Yeah. Guess what?" I look at him. "You're doing a dare now. Congrats." I smile and clap my hands together.

"Wh- What?" He stutters and our little group laughs at him once again.

"Oh my fucking God, do I have to spell it out for you? You're doing a dare." I smirk and he seems frightened for what's about to happen.

"I have an idea, Mars." Annabeth comes closer so she can whisper in my ear. After she's done whispering I smile widely at her and turn back to the boy.

"I dare you to let me dress you up in a dress and put on your make up and get my old Halloween wig and once I do all of that you have to go up to Jake Simms and kiss him." The expression on his face was priceless.

"I'm not doing that."

"Oh, but you are. Come on. We're going to my room. Charlie and Annabeth are joining us."

--

"Hey, Mars!" Finn steps in the kitchen where I was getting a drink and presses his lips on mine before I can answer. I kiss him back for a second and once we're done he brings me in for a tight hug.

"So, you never got back to me on that whole date thing..." He trails off and I turn my head from him, not wanting to look in his eyes.

"Oh yeah. That?" I quiz and pull my eyebrows together trying to look confused.

"Yeah. That. Why didn't you text me back?" Finn asks and I stare at him trying to come up with a good lie. His eyes beat down on mine and I can't come up with anything.

"Let's not talk here, yeah? Some place a little more..." I try to get him to finish the sentence but he doesn't get the point. "Private. Some place a little more private." I just finish it for myself since the boy can't take a hint.

"Like your room maybe?" Finn licks his lips and I bite mine.

"Sure," I smile and try to sound normal.

Finn runs his fingers through his dark brown hair, spiked up it's normal way. His crystal blue eyes seek pleasure and I grab his hand, dragging him to my room.

At every wall Finn stops us, grab me, and leave a trail of kisses. When he pushes me against my bedroom door, I reach for the doorknob, trying to turn it while Finn starts to unzip my dress.

I stop Finn while I try to turn it and I stop.

"What's wrong?" Finn looks me up and down, his expression clearly worried.

"It's locked. I gave the key to Michael. Fuck!" I curse and Finn smiles.

"Where's the bathroom?" He asks and I know exactly what he's thinking.