[9]

"So, should I call you dad?" Serena asked curiously

"Only, if you want to," Tony said shakily.

Serena smiled as she laid her head against the window as she looked down at the clouds admiring them as they passed by.

"So, where are we going?" Serena asked curiously.

"Well, I am going to see Steve and Bucky. You, however, are going back to the Avengers Tower." Tony said simply.

"Wait, no! I can help, please." Serena pleaded.

Tony breathed heavily and said,"Sweetheart, I don't want you to get hurt. This could get messy... Just, trust me, please." Tony looked back at his daughter, she had turned back to the window but the silence between them told him that she understood why she couldn't go with him.

"Alright, sweetheart this is where we part ways. As soon as this is done, I'll be home, though." Tony promised just before, the Iron Man suit started to assemble around him and he disappeared in the direction of where Steve and Bucky were. Serena watched as he disappeared into the clouds as she said softly,"Goodluck, dad."

Tony stood in front of the iron doors of the Siberian hydra base, he pried open the doors to reveal Steve and Bucky on a staircase, both in a pretty defensive stance. Tony approached them and said,"You seem a little defensive."

As Tony and Steve walk towards each other Steve says,"It's been a long day."

"At ease, Soldier. I'm not currently after you." Tony retorted.

"Then why are you here?" Steve asked.

"Could be your story's not so crazy."

"Maybe."

"Ross has no idea I'm here. I'd like to keep it that way."

Tony, Steve, and Bucky entered a room that was decently dark, in the center of the room there was a chair of some sort with a few attachments on it. Suddenly, lights in chamber-like tanks turned on.

"If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep," Zemo said over the speaker.

"Did you really think I wanted more of you?" Zemo continued on.

"What the hell?" Bucky said in a questioning tone.

"I'm grateful to them, though. They brought you here."

Suddenly, a light turned on in a small observing office-like room and in that room was Zemo. Tony and Steve both attacked in that direction but, neither attacks succeeded.

"Please, Captain. The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blasts of UR-100 rockets." Zemo retorted.

"I'm betting I could beat that," Tony said cockily.