Act 2

Act 2: The Prince With no Face

THE SMALL CITY BUSTLED LOUDLY.
From Celosia's understanding, the more people, the easier to blend in. Period. There was no arguing in that.
As she swiftly ran through the crevices of people, she automatically pulled her hood closer to head to protect her eyes.
The fire like particles swirled through them angrily as she placed eye contacts in one by one.
The color of the ocean.
The many villagers around her didn't note her at all a she passed them in a blur, making sure not to look at their eyes. Their main focus was on their stands, and to catch any little thiefs that attempted to rob them blind.
The sun pounded heatedly on all things but the excitement coursing through the city destroyed any evident notice of the heat.
Celosia reached her usual corner in record time as she placed down her satchel and sat on the floor for another round of storytelling.
Her mouth quirked up into a smile as she saw her usual regulars crowd around her once more.
Without any hesitation, Celosia started to tell, the story of a prince with no face.

First Chapter: The Prince With no Face
The darkness hid his face as he skimmed through the pages of his book. His fingers brushed the paper gently as the wind smoothed his hair onto his forehead.
The moon kissed his skin gently as his finger followed the words.
"Once upon a time." He whispered, his voice gliding along the breeze.
He spoke softly but his mouth did not move.
He would blink but his eyes did not flutter.
He would smile, but his dimples would never show.
The prince could only continue to tell his story soundlessly as he blended into the night.
"You can't continue to tell your stories for the rest of your life."
The prince turned to see Amber; the only one who'd ever seen the real him.
His scarred horrendous face slowly snuck into the light as Amber stared at him.
"Yes I can." He spat at her, his burnt skin curling and burning with irritation.
"No you can't." Amber replied curtly, her eyes skimming the prince's face. "Hiding will only make it worse."
The prince stared at Amber as he took note of the beautiful lady standing in front of him.
Her blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, she'd never know how it felt to be like him. To be ugly.
"You don't know." He whispered as he picked up the metal mask, adjusting the straps around his head. "You really don't know."
"What don't I know?" Amber yelled at the prince angrily, her eyes shining ferociously.
"I want to help you but if you don't help yourself first, how am I supposed to help you?!"
The prince shook his head sadly, and stared at Amber miserably. "And you think I don't want help?"
The prince stared at her, before turning and walking away, the darkness sheilding their secrets away.

Stories had always been an escape for the prince.
When life got to tough, he'd read tales and sink into their pages.
As the prince walked through the halls of his library, he skimmed the covers as he picked the threads with his nails.
"My Leige have you picked a tale yet?" The librarian asked him as she watched him look over the novels. "i'd suggest 'Beauty and the Beast'. Absolute classic."
The prince stared at the librarian thinking over her suggestion through the holes of his mask.
"Hmm. What's the plot?"
The librarian grinned as she folded her arms.
"It's a beautiful story line actually. It's about how a beast and a beautiful girl fall in love." The librarian swooned, her smile widening.
"I'll try it."
The librarian hurried to get the book.
"Perfect."

As the prince sat himself in his usual lounge chair, he placed the book on his lap as he stared at the cover.
It was an old red leather cover with a golden rose emprinted onto it.
The spine was split but as the prince flipped through the pages, it moaned and croaked.
The prince let out a sigh as he delicately flipped the pages, beginning his journey into another world again.

During the time Celosia was storytelling, she hadn't noticed the growing crowd surrounding her.
As her eyelashes fluttered open, she'd realized the hat in front of her was quite full, as long with all the people and gazes focused on her.
Celosia smiled as she boomed with pride.
"That's all for today." Celosia smiled as the crowd started groaning in annoyance.
The sun was setting as Celosia shooed the many to leave, while packing her things up.
Celosia's eyes darted around the square until they locked with a pair of icy blue orbs.
They were hidden by a silver mask, decorated with rubies.
It was like the prince in her stories but this time in real life.
Celosia stared at the man.
Using the only thing horror stories had taught her,
Celosia screamed.

[<{ }>]

YAYAY FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTERRRR
VOTE FOR FASTER UPDATES AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND STUFFF
TRYING TO KEEP YOU ON THAT CLIFFHANGER GAME LOL
I KNOW I DIDNT ADRESS ALOT THAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAP, BUT CHILL ITS COMING BOII
LOVE YOU GUYS, SEA YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATEE
<3
DONT FORGET TO SHARE, THE MORE SUPPORT THE MORE I KNOW YOU GUYS ENJOY IT, THE FASTER THE UPDATES!
^
This is REAL math.