Chapter 10

Ju'Vari P.O.V

Jessi'Ka Fine Asf. Dont Get Me Wrong. But She Is The Love Of My Life. I Dont Know Of She Feel The Same Bout Me, So I Dont Want To Take Her Virginity. She Might Want To Wait For Someone Who She Feels Is The Right One.

We Got Off The Thing And We Started Walking To The Car.

As We Got In I Took A Long Look At Her And Smiled.

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

We Got Off And Started Walking To The Car. When We Got In Vari Was Staring At Me For A While With A Smile On His Face.

"May I Help You??" I Asked.

"Im Sorry, Your Just So Beautiful." He Said. Then Turned And Started Up The Car.

"T-Thank You." I Studdered Back.

We Rode Up The Path Road Again, And On To The Busy Street In A Wierd Silence.

"Vari??" I Asked Turning And Faceing Him.

"Yeah?"

"We Knew EachOther Since Kindergarden. You Never Talked To Me Then. And Now... Like Yo Whole Universe Changed...."

"What Do You Mean?" He Asked Still Looking Directly At The Road.

"I Meannnnnn. That, We Knew Each Other For Practically Our Whole Lives. We Never Even Spoken A Word To Each Other. And Yet, Im Here In Your Car, After You Took Me On A Date,To My Favorite Place In The World. Why Are You Doing This. NOW?"

He Took Long Look At Me, Then Back At The Road.

He Opened His Mouth To Speak.

"I Dont Know."

-_____-