Chapter 32

Dune P.O.V

SUPPPPPP THOTTSSSS !

CTFU !!!

Anywayssss Wassup Yall? Im Dune, Aint Nothing But A Darkskinn Who Loves Football Tryna Make It To The NFL One Day.

Im 19, Darkskinn; Well... A Dark Brown To Be Honest; And Tall Like 6'8, Always Gotta Fresh Cutt, And Swagg Game Always On Point. Im Smart, Always Have Been, All Honor Classes ! So Yea, Im At Brown. I Guess You Can Say Im Kinda Buff Since I Been Playin Foodball Since Like Forever ! Well Little League, To Be Exact. Some People Say I Look A little Like A Darker Version Of BowWow. But With Nice Dark Brown Eyes.

But Yea. Me And Jessi Used To Fuck Around. Well We Were And Still Are Bestfriends. We Was Kinda Like Fuck Buddies But Not Fuckbuddies, Cause I Never Fucked ! #BUMMER

-_____-!

She Fine As Fuck Doe. If I Dint Have So Much Respect For Her, I Would Have Been Stoped Fuckin With Her Since I Found Out I Wunn Funna Smash ! But Jess Cool As Fuck, And Fineeeee ! Lil Mama Got A Fatty, And She Thicke. I Always Had A Thing For Jessi. Not Only Sexually, Or Physically, But Emotionally Too.

-

So Im Waitin In Line For The Bathroom At This Turnt Ass Party. When This Bhadd Ass Chicke Passes Me. I Aint Say Nun Doe, Just Watched.

Terrence, A Nigga Who Plays On The Varsity Team With Me, Came Out The Bathroom, The Chick Said Sumn, And Then She Punched Him In The Throat ! Like Damn ! SEXY.

He Slipped In The Bathroom With Her... That Changed My Mind About Lil Ma. Now I Know She A Tipical Thot.

So Im Just Waitin On They Ass To Get Out, Like Damn I Know They Saw This Line !

So I Start Listening To Them.

"I Gave You My All !! And You Just Cheat On Me?! I Loved You Derrik !!" WAIT. PAUSE. This Nigga GAY. - I Thought.

"Ple-Leasee *Cough* St-op"

.....

"He-*Cough* Help !!!!!!! *Cough*" I Heard Her Scream In Between Coughs.

*BOOM !*

I Kicked The Door In.

I Saw That Lil Mama Was Jess. My Blood Started Boilin ! I Was Heated !!!

I Blacked Out, And Punched Ole Dude In The Face, Knocking Him Down. I Was Ontop Of The Dude Throwing Blows To His Face, Then I Got Up And Kicked The Nigga In His Balls.

I Picked Jess Up. And She Blacked Out....

-

Jessi'Ka P.O.V
Sunday, 6:05A.m

Damn My Head And Stomach Hurt !

THE FUHCK? - I Thought.

I Woke Up In This Room Thats Made Like Me And Chris Dorm Room, But Boyified, And Im In Somebodys Jersey...

So Im On School Campus.... GREAT !

 ̄︿ ̄

Pizza Boxes, And Dirty Clothes, A Messed Up Bed, And Porno Magazines On One Side Of The Room. And Im On The Other Side: Clean, Neat, Nice, And Smells Like Axe

I Started To Panic !

Did I Sleep With Anybody? Did We Use A Condom? What If Im Pregnant?? What Would My Dad Do? On God If Im Preg... - My Thoughts Being Interrupted When I Walked In The Kitchen To Find This Fineeee Ass Boy, I Mean From Behind He Had A Body, Nice Muscles That Flexed, And Whatever He Was Cooking Smelled Gooood !

"So You Gonna Stare Or Say Goodmorning?" He Spoke In His Deep Ass Morning Voice, Not Turning To Look At Me Yet.

"I-Uhhh.... Goodmorning" Would It  Be Wrong If I Said, His Voice And Body Got Me Horny??

"Slept Good?"

"Yes Sir. Umm... Were Am I?"

"My Dorm.... Hungry?"

"Yes Please."

He Grabbed One Of The 2 Plates Next To Him, And Slid: Sausages, Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes And A Buscuit Onto It.

"I Bet You Dont Even Reconize Me" He Spat, More To Himself Than To Me.

"W-What??"

When He Turned Around I Was Puzzled For A Moment.

That Skinn Tone, The Resemblance, He Seems So Familure.

I Had My Faces Scruntched Up, And Head Cocked To The Side And All !

"Dune??"

"Jessie."

"BESTFRIENDDDDDD !!!" I Screamed, I RAN And Jumped On Him Wrapping My Arms And Leggs Around Him.

He Gripped Me And Laughed. I Looked Up At Him.

"What The Fuckkk ! When Where You gonna Tell Me You Were At Brown !? I Never Seen You Around?"

"Thats Hard To Believe, Since Im The Varsity Quaterback, And Your Varsity Head Cheerleader"

I Got Down And Took My Plate And Walked Over To The Table.

"Well.... I Dont Really Watch Yall Close Out There, Just The Plays, And Outcomes, Not The Players, To Be Honest. Cant Really Think About Boys When My Heart Cant Do Love."

"Oh Yeah ! I Heard Bout The You And Ju'Vari Thing From Munchie Party. I Heard He Was Fuckin That Hoe La'Quisha, And You, And Yo Peeps Popped In On Em."

"You Right. But I Dont Wanna Stay On This Subject Anymore. That Was 6 Monthes Ago. Im Past It." I Said With All Honesty.

I Dint Like This Subject. Love, Broken Promises, Broken Trust, And My Broken Heart, Is The Reason I Cant Be Wild And Out Like I Used To. I Actually Love That Boy.

After My Mom Left Me, I Used To Tell Myself To Keep My Circle Small, So That No More People I Love Will Hurt Me.

I Guess Thats What Happen When You Put Too Much Effort In Something That Was Bound To Fuck Up Anyways.