Chapter 17

Ju'Vari P.O.V

"Nah Jessi'Ka Its Exactly Like That. You Want Another Nigga? Fine. But Dont Have Me Doin Shit Fo You When You Tryna Get At The Next Nigga. You Foul Jessi." With That I walked Away With My Hands In My Pockets.

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

Ju'Vari Just Left Me There Lookin DumbFounded.

His Lil Thot Ran After Him. "No Baby, Come Back, That Hoe Aint Got Nuhn On Me Daddy, Ima Keep It Real Witcha!"

Hollup.

"Watchu Said Bitch?!" I Called After Her. She Wunn That Damn Far.

She Turned Around.

"What Bitch?" She Said Now Glaring At Me.

"You Heard Me! Ya Dick Suckin Crabby Pussy Ass Bitch!" She Wun No Stuntin Matter. The Clothes She Whore Was Trashy Asf Like I Dont Know What! Her Hair Was Dry And Stiff, Shit Looked Like A Untamed Lion Jus Goin Every Which Way. This Hoe Thought She Was Clutchin But She Wunn Bout Shit. Let Her Say Sumn Bout Me. Im Goin All In.

"Ion Think I Heard You Right. Say That Again." She Said Now Walking Back Towards Me.

"I Called You A B.I.T.C.H. I Also Said You Suck Dick And You Gotta Crabby Pussy... Feelin Froggy, Bitch Jump !" With Out A Doubt The Hoe Came Chargin. Flamin Like A Bull That Just Seen Red...

I Slid Over A Bit And Threw Mi Fist Up, Her Face So Ferfectly Going In Direct With It. She Fell BackWards. I Sat OnTop Of That Bitch Punchin Her Dead In The Face. I Tore Out Tracks And All. I Was Bangin Her Head On The Floor, Blood Quickly Rushing From It. She Just Sat There Takin It. Mannnnn... By This Point I Was Gettin Madder. I Kept Goin, Both Fist To Her Face. I Felt And Heard Cracks From Her Face. I Still Kept Goin.

"You Bitch, Tried To Call After My Man, Like He Was Yours, And Got The Nearve To Call Me A Hoe. Nahhhhh Bitch, I Letcha Slip When I Saw You Trying To Flirt And Roll Ya Eyes. But Bitch I Aint No Hoe And Sho Nuff Aint Funna Be Called One. Ya Betta Watch That Mouth, Fo I Watch It For You ! And Thats On G Shit." I Said Still Throwin Punches.

At This Point There Was A Huge Croud Surrounding Us. I Heard The Whistle's And Keys From The. Security Guards. Then A Pair Of Hands Pulled Around My Waist Again Pulling Me Off The Gurl. I Dint Care Who It Was. And That Bitch Better Thank God That Somebody Saved Her. Cause Her Life Wooda Been Gone. And Thats On Everything. When I Fight. I Fight To Take A Life, Not Win.

Ju'Vari P.O.V

I Cant Believe Jessi'Ka..... That Was Some Foul Ass Shit... I Just Stood There And Watched As Jessi'Ka Fought The Gurl. Chicke Aint Have Nun On My Baby. I Pulled Jessi'Ka Off Her. I Couldnt Have My Bae Goin To Jail For Murder Over Me.

I Picked Up Our Bags And Pulled Jessi'Ka Out The Croud To A Near By Store. I Pinned Her Up Against The Wall.

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

Vari Pinned Me Up Against The Wall In Some Store By Both My Wrist's Hovering Over My Head.

"Let Me Go You Stupid Bitch, I Gave You My All, Something No Other Boy Can Take Or Get From Me, I Hate You Vari, Fuck You---" My Words Trailed Off By The Tears That Were Pouring From My Eyes.

"Shh Shh Ma, Its Ok, Dont Cry BabyGirl. Im Always Here For You" He Said Looking Me Dead In The Eyes.

He Then Pulled Me Into A Hug.

"Stop Crying Ma. You Wana Go Home??" He Spoke So Calmly Drawing Circles On My Back With His Hand, Conforting Me.

"Yes Please." I Spoke Back.

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::

Ju'Vari P.O.V

The Car Ride Home Was Completly Silent. All But The Radio. Which Played Beyonce I Was Here.

Jessi Just Stared Out The Window.

"Jessi, Im Sorry. I Should Have Asked Instead Of Jumping To Conclusions. Please Forgive Me Baby." I Spoke Trying To Break The Silence.

No Answer

"Jessi... Please Talk To Me"

No Answer.

DAMN BRUH

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::

We Finally Got To Her House. I Walked Up To Her DoorStep With Her. She Unlocked The Door And Stepped In. I Came In Behind Her

I Put The Bags Down In Her Walk-In Closet. And Walkes To The Kitchen, I Calles My Mom And Let Her Know Whats Up.

I Walked Back Into Jessi Room, The Lights Where Off.

I Stripped Down Into My Boxers And Got Into Bed With Her. Jessi'Ka Back Was Towards Me. I Pulled Jessi Into Me And Kept My Hands Wrapped Around Her.

"I Hate You." Was All She Said Before She Began To Sob.

I Burried My Face In Her Neck.

"Im So Sorry Jessi." Was All I Could Say.