Chapter 38

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

"Im Soo Sorry Jessi'Ka. I Forgot.... You Dont Feel The Same Anyways. Imma Always Come Second To Some Nigga To You. Lemme Just Drop You off" He Spat The Last 3 Sentences.

I Dint Say Anything Just Followed.

-

The Car Ride Back To Campus Was Silent.

When He Pulled Up To My Dorm, We Dint Say Anything. Not even Look At Eachother.

I Know I Hurt Dune. I Felt Hurt Too. I Knew He Had Feelings For Me Since We Where Jhitts. But To Love Me? • ~ •

Thats Some Foreign Ass Shit.

"Dune I-"

"No Need To Shut Me Down Again Jessi. You Can Just Leave." He Said Cutting Me Off. I Heard The Hurt In His Voice... It Made Me Feel Worse.

I Just Got Out The Car And He Sped Off.

I Walked Inside, Showerd, Plugged My Phone Up And Went To Sleep. FUCK IT THEN.

*4 Days Later*

School Was Great. I Actually Noticed I Had Dune In Some Of My Classes. Which By The Way.... Was Awkward As Fuck !

I Mean Like We Dint Talk To Eachother. And When We Looked At Eachother It Was Like He Was Giving Me Death Glares.

BOYYYYY IF LOOKS COULD KILL ! - i Thought

Today Was Thursday So We Had Practice Again, And Then Friday, AND THENNNN This Upcoming Saturday Was The Game.

-

*After Practice*

Practice Was Good. We Did Warm Ups, And 2 Routines. And We Were Done.

I Guess I Just Dint Want To Be Left With Dune Today. So Practice Ended 20 Minutes Before Usual.

I Apologized To The Girls And Told Them Tomorrow We Could Get Everything Done.

As SOON As Every Cheerleader Was Gone, I Got My Stuff And Sprinted Out Of There !

I Walked Home Alone, With My Beats On, Vibin, When Big Sean, Memories Part 2, Came On.

'I Swear I Been Through Everything In Life But A Coffin

Sayin The Sky's The Limit

How Bitch? Im Moonwalkin.

And My Middle Name Michael Hoe

Success Is My Idol

And bein Broke Is My Rival

But Its Cool Cause I Got The Title Hoe

See I Just Want My Fantasy's

Real Life !

You Got Everything, Tell Me What It Feels Likee'

I Rapped Along With Him, As I Was Getting Closer To My Dorm. When I Noticed Dune Outside My Door...

HOW THE FUCK This Nigga Get Here Before Me When I Ended Practice Before Them !? - Thought.

I Just Turned The Volume Up, To Blast. And Walked Past Him Like He Wasnt Even There.

As I Stuck The Key In The Keyhole, I Was Walking In And About To Close The Door When I Looked Up And Saw Him Saying Some Things. I Ignored That Bitch And Closed And Locked My Door.

Fuck Him !

Dune P.O.V

I Guess She JUST Noticed I Had Some Of Her Classes Cause She Actually Looked Directly At Me... I Was Mad. About Her Shutting Me Down Again, But It Aint Even That. I Love Her, And She Wont Love Me Back Because Some Dude Broke Her Heart? Thats Fucked Up. TO THE MAX !

I Also Noticed Jessi Ended Her Practice Early.... Damn ! She Dint Like A Nigga That Much?? I Thought We Were Bestfriends ?!

Mannnn Wat The Fuck Ever !!

As Soon As Practice Was Over I Made Everybody Sprint Out. Fast !

I Ran Off The Field To My Car And Sped Off.

-

I Couldnt Help But Think About Jessi. The Thoughts Just Wouldnt Stop !

Then I Rode Past Her.

She Looked So Peaceful In Her Shorts And Tank, Listening To Her Music, Walking Like She Was The Happiest Girl Ever ! I Loved Seeing Her Happy.

She Just Looked So Normal. Like She Dint Go Through Any Of The Shit She Been Through. And She Been Through ALOT !

Thats What I ALWAYS Loved About Jessi. No Matter What She Going Through, Or Already Went Through, She Can Just Dust It Off, And Make It Seem Like Its Not Or Ever Even Happened. I Admired That About Her, Plus Her Beauty, And Personality.

She Was Always The Smart, Pretty, Popular Girl, Not The Mean Type Though. She Always Cared For Others, But She Was Never A Push Over, And Could Back Her Shit Up. Jessi Had Her Shit Together.

Got Me Sounding Like A Bitch Now !! CTFUU ! Well Everything I Said Was True So I Dont Care, She's My First Love.

I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts And Pulled Up At Her Dorm.

I Walked Up To Her Door And Waited For Her.

-

When She Came, She Just Walked Past Me Like She Dint Even See Me. Damn....

I Was Trying To Tell Her That I Was Sorry, And I Shouldnt Have Gotten Mad, And I Should Have Kept My Feelings To Myself, But The Girl Walked In And Closed And Locked The Door In My Face.

DAMNNNN ! Rude Much?!

So I Guess She Mad Or Whatever....