Chapter 23

It Kept Going !

Ju'Vari Kissing That Girl. Over And Over And Over !

He Wouldnt Stop!!!

She Looked At Me And Smiled. And They Kissed Again ! Uhhgg !!

"Vari !" I Called Out.

No Answer.

"Variiii Please!"

No Answer.

"Stop!"

Still No Answer. Just The Sound Of There Bodies Moving Against Eachother And The Sounds Of Their Kisses !

I Felt My Heart Break Into Smaller Pieces Each Time They Kissed.

They Wouldnt Stop... My Heart Was Hurting So Bad.

I Couldnt Move For Shit. All I Could Do Was Stare.

Then She Looked At Me Again. But This Time She Was Alie'Yah.

'BANG BANG'

She Shot Me. Right In My Heart. All I Saw Was Her Kiss Him Again And Then I Blacked Out.

7:00 A.m

I Got Up To The Sound Of My Alarm. I Quickly Turned It Off And A Voice Scared The Shit Outta Me.

"GoodMorning Beautiful." Dam'Iere Spoke.

"Mornin." I Responded Sounding Groggy As Shit.

I Was Irritated As Fuck. Mannnnn. Fuck That Hoe She Wanted Him, She Can Have His Dirty Cheatin Ass. - I Thought.

"So I See You Not In The Mood This Morning. But I'll Catch You In School. I Gotta Go. Bye Youngin." Was All He Said After He Gave Me A Kiss On The ForeHead, And Then He Left.

I Got Up And Walked In The Bathroom. I Stripped And Hopped In The Shower For About 45 Minutes. I Got Out And Finished The Rest Of My Hygiene.

I Put On My Peach Bra And Matching Pantie Set. I Wunn In The Mood For Shit Today. So I Just Went And Put On Some Black Sweatpants That Was Scronchie-like At The Bottem, A Red Tank, With My Toro 4's. I Put My Hair In A Bow Ponytail, Put My Shades On, Grabbed My Bookbag And Hopped In My Car.

-

8:30 A.m

I Walked In The School Building And Just Went To Breakfast. I Got My Tray And Sat Down. I Just Ate Some Of My Breakfast Sausage And Hashbrown Buiscuit. Then Was Scrollin On IG.

Ion Want No Shit Today, So Ima Just Keep To Myself - I Thought.

"Beautiful !!!!" Dam'Iere Yelled, As He Sat Down Next To Me. He Was Wearin A Red T, Black Tru's, And His Bred 11's.

"Mornin King."

"I Like The Way You Say King Ma. It Sounds Sexy Comeing From You. I Wonder How It Sounds When You Scream It??"

"Like This..... KING!!!" i Yelled At The Top Of My Lungs.

EVERYBODY. And I Mean EVERBODY, Even The Lunch Ladies, Was Looking Our Way... We Bust Out Laughing !! The Shit Was Too Funny !

-

After Me And Dam'Iere Was Finished Eating, Talking And Laughing We Got Up, Dumped And Left.

"Sooooo.... Wassup Witchu Beatiful??" He Said As We Walked Down The Full Hallway.