One

Sunday, January 14,2018
Dear Diary,
I don't know how to explain the emotions I'm feeling I'm trying so hard to get better and I was at first but now I'm not progressing and I'm falling into my old ways again,I just feel so damn alone even though I have friends and people who care but my head keeps telling me they don't and that they are lying to me.

Yesterday I debated not eating but I decided not to give in being that I have been doing so well and have not binged or purged in 7 months,but I was close and that makes me weak.

So much shit has been going on in my life and I just don't know how to cope I want to talk to people but the people I want to talk to are either not physically here,don't understand,or going through the same thing and I don't want to add my depression on to theirs,or I just don't want to bother people with my problems.

There's a person that I can't get out of my head but they are so depressed (just like me) and I don't know how to help them as I can't even help myself.I really want to be there for them and help them get through their recovery but how am I supposed to help someone with recovery when I'm slowly giving up on my own.

Anyway that's all I care to write today so I guess this is goodbye for now I'll write more later.
~Bella