The Website

>ehh, this is my first story here. So, yeah, don't kill me. Uhm... Warning for future lemons and language. a'right?

And I love to write descriptively, so some chapters might be too long.

I'm so nervous. @___@

*************************************************************************

{random POV}

He hated them. Oh God, yes he did. He wanted to kill them. Make them feel pain, so much pain. But... He didn't want to go to jail.

Nobody did, right? He slumped on the desk. Looked at the clock 2am. He's been online for a while to take his mind off of things. But he kept seeing them, those grins, those malicious eyes. "Shit. Goddamn shit. Motherf*ck*ng b*st*rds. But he kept seeing one face in particular.

He was on some random chat site.

-hey, Mark.

~hi... How'd you know my name?

-oh, no good reason. :)

~tony?

-no, silly. Im a girl. Youre in trouble right? See this website. It suits you.

~uhm, thanks... *he clicks on the link it cant hurt right?*

He sees a brown-haired girl on the screen with closed eyes. The speakers rumbled with static instead of the heavy metal music from the youtube he opened in another tab. Then a violin played. "What, this isn't part of my song." But he couldn't change to the other tab nor close the window. "F*ck*ng virus." Then he heard a voice with the music. It was mellow, almost as if she was singing. Haunting and dark.

"Hello, can you choose my eyes?"

Then beside the girl appeared eyes with different colors. He got weirded out, it looked too realistic. The eyes followed the cursor as he moved it around.

"Please, choose my eyes. I can't see you." She smiled. Then her eyes opened. Blood dripped from them.

"Holy shit, what the hell?" He screamed and accidentally clicked the violet one.

She quickly closed them, "oh my, I'm sorry." She seemingly felt for the eye he picked and jammed it into her eye sockets. He shivered.

"My name is Venus. Can you tell me why you want to kill him?" her voice has changed along with her hair. It now had streaks of luminous purple.*

He typed on a small window that appeared on top of the eyes while thinking that this was an awesome made Jigoku Shoujo type of website. "Tony. I know he stole from my job. Everyone blamed me! Me! I've been working for that shitty company for years and they blame me. So I was fired. And they're now sending him overseas to be manager of the new site!"

"Oh, you poor soul. Don't worry. I feel your murderous intent so much. It can power me now. I'll help you. Thank you for your soul."

The screen blacked out. Nothing happened when he refreshed it. Nothing showed on the history tab. Not even the chat he just made. It all disappeared. Still, he thought that the site was awesome, creepy and very well made.

That morning as he was getting ready to find work, he heard the news.

"...seems like the victim, a Mr. Tony Enriquez, drink was laced with strychnine. Strychnine being the most painful type of poison a human can have. Other diners have reported that a girl around 16-19 years old with a mauve dress and boots with brown hair and purple streaks gave a drink to Mr. Enriquez. Then proceeded out of the ship's D'Amore restaurant. Police are now searching the ship as it has docked temporarily in Singapore on the way to the Philippines. The security tapes curiously have not shown any sign of the girl so far. If anyone has any information on the suspect, please inform the police.

Mark dropped his coffee mug and ran to the phone. A voice spoke behind him," Tattling on me?" He turned around as she laughed. Her voice a poisoned honey.

"But, but, you were on that ship! That's halfway around the world."

She stepped towards him, "oh, I told you I'll help you, didn't I?"

He walked away, "Don't come near me, you-you monster!!!"

She smiled a sickly smile, "tut, tut. You're soul is already mine after you die. Even then," she put the tip of her finger on his cereal. The milk turned sour, the cereal grew mold. "My curse is yours." She gestured to the refrigerator. All of his foods were rotten, mold and stink emanated from it. "You will never be able to eat anything unrotten again." He vomited, "F*ck. you sick f*ck."