The Introduction

{Azalea's POV}

I leaned beside the window as I heard people run to the living room. I knew all of them. Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, Ben Drowned, Masky, Hoodie, Eyeless Jack, Ticci Toby, Sally and Laughing Jack.

Lord Zalgo had a plan for us after all. And these proxies here are just a start (A/N: grammar?)

Slenderman started to talk but I interrupted him, "I know who all of you are. So, I'll just be doing it." I smiled.

"My name is Azalea Verdegrasse. I am one of the original witches in this hamlet. Trialed and burned, unfortunately." My voice grew dark, "Those damnable mortals ripped out my tongue and eyes so I couldn't call out to my 'Devils'. But not before introducing my body to the Rack where my joints popped out then the Screw where my fingers exploded in blood and matter. And as if that wasn't enough, I was also subjected to the finding of the demon's portal to my body with needles, some as big as 12 inches!!! I didn't even do anything they have accused me of. Those backward thinking puritan vulgarian-" Sally shifted uncomfortably, "that was a bit too dark, well. In short, I own this house and lord Zalgo has a message."

I looked at Slenderman expectedly, he nodded.

"This Creepypasta business is the forefront of all his projects. He plans on taking the overworld by using us." I sat in the computer's swivel chair and crossed my legs.

"But verdegrasse, where are your proxies?" Eyeless Jack said.

"They are inside me." I said simply.

"BEEEEENjamin, already met one." Jeff laughed. Everyone laughed at the name as he looked beet red.

Masky and Hoodie said in unison, "how?"

"Shut up Jeff, my name's not Benjamin." They laughed more.

Jeff taunted, "pfft, you kissed back."

"Quiet, children." Slenderman said, "what is this kissing affair?"

I also flushed a bit pink, "uhm, uh. Lord Zalgo seemed to be ah, made me, uhm. Well, my other proxies only come out when they're summoned in my website. The one Ben saw?" He nodded as I continued, "But Lord Zalgo said that my proxies will also come out when this body is kissed by their perfect Creepypasta partner." I bowed my head refusing to let them see my face. I let it sink in.

"WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!??????"

"So you mean I also have a partner?"

"Does Sally and Jane have one?"

Blah blah yadda yadda yadda

I got bombarded by questions and moved back to the desk as the guys leaned in to question me. I stared at Slenderman in my best 'so-help-me-Lord-Zalgo-if -you-don't-stop-them-I'll-cut-your-tentacles-off' look.

I swear, even if he didn't have a face, he was smirking at me. Maybe because of the pedophile comment. "S-stop it!!!" I raised my hands and I was blushing madly. Their questions were getting a bit too personal. -/////-

They all sat back down, "No more interruptions please. This is a long story." I coughed to get my composure back.

"As I said, this was Lord Zalgo's plan. I have 7 other proxies in my body, you will know us because our eye color and hair streaks change... Kind of like a rainbow. He wants us to *mumble mumble mumble* babies..."

"Did somebody say rainbows?!" The front door banged opened.

"That sounds delicious, make babies." And a deeply hypnotic voice came from the dining room.

We looked around, Splendorman and Offenderman were there.

I facepalmed. Slenderman works fast.

"Lovely Lea, how nice to see you again!" Splendorman hugged me.

Offenderman walked closer to also hug me, "Yes, indeed. So. Very. Nice."

"Don't grope my butt with your-!" I screamed, stopped. I coughed. "Please, guys. I am relaying Lord Zalgo's orders."

Splendorman sat on the side of the coffee table. Offenderman sat on one of the divans and laid back alluringly, the top 3 buttons of his trenchcoat open at his muscled chest.

"How do we make those babies, My sweet nectar?" Offenderman offered.

. . . Most of us shivered in the room. I swear, he is such a pervert. But that power Zalgo gave him was very effective. His voice was very hypnotizing. I'd probably be one of his victims if, and only IF, I was drunk.

I swallowed, "All of my proxies are born by intense feelings. Mostly hate and sadness. They have past lives like we did. But they don't remember theirs, just the deepest feelings of revenge on the human race. So, Lord Zalgo allowed them to remember a minute of their life for everyone they kill. Hence, the colored streaks on their hair."

"The more the victims, the more the memories, right?" Masky said.

"Well, who has the most?" Hoodie added.

"Scarlet. She only has a few hundred kills left. She's the strongest of my proxies." Jeff's smile grew a bit bigger. I added, "she'll be a nice challenge for you, i know. But I'm not letting anyone kiss me because I don't know who any of you will get. A warning if you see Scarlet, she is also the most self-centered of them. And does not mind if she also kills a Fellow Creepypasta."

I played with my hands and my voice got quieter and quieter, "My proxies are only hampered by their inability to have their real body. However, Lord Zalgo promised them that if they complete their kills, they will get their own body back."

Offenderman smiled, "so when they have their own body. That's when they can make babies."

I squeaked, "Yes. Eeeeeeek!" He grabbed me with his tentacle and pushed me into his lips.

********************

Whew, that was a long one.

Yes, Offenderman has lips. How else can he talk like that?

And apologies if I haven't and/or won't be able to update everyday. I just ocassionally connect with our neighbor's wifi cause we dont have our own. And they've been trying to dissuade anyone not family to not use their wifi. Such a hassle.

Soooo, what do you think? Please comment or vote.

Puh-lease? *puppy eyes*

I'll give you a cookie! :D