The Yin and the Yang

{Masky's POV}

I saw Lea at the kitchen eating something. Her back was turned to me.

"Hey, Lea. Ben said you had a message from Lord Zalgo. He's looking for you upsta- . . . OH GOD MY CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!"

She looked up from eating my cake. My cheesecake was gone. I slammed my fists down the table clattring the plate. "Who the hell told you you could eat that?! I was saving that for later!"

She whimpered then acted tough, "Look you ass. Nobody told me I couldn't have this. Besides, I should make you guys pay for destroying my house." Then she blushed. . . She averted her eyes back to the table.

"You're house isn't-" then I remembered the holes on the walls and gashes on the furniture where our random weapons hit. "Nevermind." I noticed a piece of cheesecake was at the very edge of her lips. "Nevertheless, you should've asked someone." I softened my voice. I remembered Jeff screaming yesterday morning about having found Azalea and Toby doing something in her room. I realized this was one of the more decent Creepypasta girls left. Us male Creepypasta actually outnumber them by 5:1. And she looks, dare-I-say-it, sexy in a normal kind of way. No blood, no gore. No insane smile. I smiled under my mask.

"Alright. I'm sorry. I'll just buy some again when I get money."

"No. You have to be punished." I pushed my mask up slightly and leaned in to kiss her. "Mmm." She did taste like the cheesecake. And it was nice. She deepened her kiss and I closed my eyes. Until she kicked me in the chest. "Holy mother of bacon. WTF was that-"

Azalea was gone, and in her place were 2 other girls. Both looked at about 17 years old. They looked the same except for their hair and eyes like Azalea said would be for proxies. Both had brown hair and the same face but one had silver eyes and a single silver hair. And the other had gold eyes and one gold streak. Another thing, since Azalea was wearing a long shirt and jogging pants. The two girls here, now, were sharing her dress.

Ms. gold was wearing Azalea's pants and bra. Ms. Silver was wearing Lea's shirt and panties. Ms. Gold screamed, "ugh, you taste like cheesecake. I hate cheesecake."

Oh no you didn't!!! Nobody talks about my cake that way. Even if she has a nicely formed body. Nobody, uhh, uhm.... What was it again?

"Masky are you in here?" Hoodie went in just in time. "Whoa, what?"

"Don't ask me, man. I don't know what happened." I raised my hands.

Then we heard someone wolf-whistle. "And you managed to bring them both out." Ben was leaning at the doorframe. "Seems you've found our new recruits."

"Wait," gold.

"what's happening?" Silver.

"All I remember-" gold.

"Is that we were-" silver.

"At the shrine." Gold.

"To be-. . ." Silver looked at Gold.

"He saved us." Gold nodded.

"Maybe you should explain better." Ben suggested, "and don't even think about how distracting your breasts are. AND your legs." Gold crossed her hands while Silver pulled down her shirt.

"Jerk." They said in unison and both stuck out their tongues.