The Savage Tamer

{Ben's POV}

She's practically mine! I saw her first! Oh! Now she's kissing back.

Her hair now had streaks of green like vines crawling on a tree. She's smiling and moaning in his kiss. Offenderman's tentacles surrounding her increasingly sexier body. What the heck? Is she another proxy? But it hurts me to see her like that. I'm not supposed to be jealous. She's the same level as Slenderman and his brothers. She's practically their sister. But why is he even kissing her. It's really making my blood boil.

She pulled back and spoke, "Yummy. Such exotic taste." Her eyes. . . Her eyes were also green. As green as emeralds. Her voice was also. . . Shit, I'm getting a boner. Nooooooo. . . She laughed a soft, silky laugh. "What do we have here?" She looked around at us. "Wow, so many underlings. I mean, boys. Young boys at that." She licked her upper lip, "You must be the Creepypastas. They call me The Savage Tamer. But you my dear pets," she roamed her eyes at us, "Can call me, Ivy."

She looked down at the dress that Azalea was originally wearing then frowned. "Can I have your. Long. And. Hard. Knife, Jeffrey?" She purred softly. Her voice was tantalizing. I wanted to take her then and there. It was so hard to control myself. And I thought Jeff was gonna stab her! Nobody calls him Jeffrey like I didn't want to be called Benjamin. I forgot to think about the girl that came out before. The one in front of me was enough to drool over.

Jeff stood up and. . . And gave the knife to her. Has the world gone mad?! He didn't even as much as frowned when she called him that! She then proceeded to slice her/Azalea's clothes until they were like a micro-mini and tube top. The top barely restraining her very generous figure. Then she sat down on the chair. On Offenderman's lap. That lucky basterd!!! I wanted to cut off his tentacles and feed it to Smile Dog. Who incidentally was now paws up on Ivy's lap. Them lucky basterds!!!

Offenderman stroked her cheek with a tentacle, "Shall we go up to your room, my sweet nectar?" I wanted to stab him.

Ivy giggled, "And miss the fun of seeing these boys' tents?" {A/N: if ya know what I mean. *wink wink nudge nudge*}

There was a rustling as various hoodies and jackets went over tightening pants. Me, as I wasn't wearing anything long tried to push IT down and crossed my legs instead.

Just then Splendorman sighed, stood up and slammed her lips to Offenderman. Again forcing her to kiss.

Azalea was back. Noticed her clothes. And her position. Then proceeded to screech like a banshee and ran to Splendorman. I only noticed now that he was covering Sally's ears with his tentacles. Sally was looking around innocently.

"Y-you. Why did you? M-my dress." She got teary-eyed and was looking angrilly(sp?) at Offenderman.

He answered, "Your precious Ivy did that." He sounded a bit annoyed. "Tsk, and I thought I would be scoring tonight. Oh well, might as well get back to my harem." He stood up and leaned down at Azalea, "I'll be sure to take you the next time I see you." He breathed in her ear, "My sweet nectar."

She breathed in relief when he left. Her arms were still crossed over her chest. Which, even if it was smaller than Ivy's, were still big enough. Hoodie stood up to give her his, well, hoody and she covered up. She looked so vulnerable. And I wondered why those ancient people would do those kinds of things to her. The way she died was way worse than how any of us do our jobs or in some of our cases, the way we died. Sometimes these mortals make enough horror in their lives without beings like us Creepypastas to help them.

{Masky's POV}

I felt sorry for her. Althought the way she acted, she would still be mistaken as a human.