The Crew

{Toby's POV}

Me and Jeff jumped back as Ben came out of the screen with a mortal. Shit, Slenderman's gonna kill him. I raised my axe but stopped when she fell on top of him and my eyes widened as I saw her hair grow blue streaks and she obviously got younger. Her clothes loosening a bit from her, uhm, lessening cleavage.

Ben stood up and also looked confused. The girl-former-woman was now shorter than Ben. She focused her eyes. "BENJAMIN!!!!!!" She tackle hugged him and kissed him on the lips hard. Like she was his girlfriend. She even moaned a bit. "I missed you so much."

{Ben's POV}

I saw Toby and Jeff's eyes both widen. If that was even possible for Jeff. Who was this? She feels so familiar. What the heck? Where was the woman I was with? She smiled lovingly at me after she broke the kiss, "I missed you Benjamin." And kissed me again.

But slowly, as she moved away she changed again into that pure brown haired, brown eyed woman I took with me.

Now, her eyes widened and she backed away blushing madly. "I-I'm sorry. Uh, one of my forms got loose."

"What is all this noise?" We turned around to see Slenderman. "Why did you bring a human here, Ben?"

She looked at him, "Slenderman?"

"Yes, child. It is me."

She smirked, "You don't remember me, do you?"

"Should I?"

"I own this house."

"Azalea Verdegrasse?!"

"The one and only." She bowed elegantly. "And don't call me child. And don't scold Ben here, he helped me out of that damn boring place."

"Lord Zalgo will not be pleased."

"Don't worry about him. I already messaged him that I'll still do my job."

He paused, "You know his email?"

She smirked, "You should honestly keep up with the times."

He sounded annoyed, "You were reborn in technology and I am here as a-"

"Child stalker. Pedophile." She continued.

She's gonna die if she continues this. I started to walk to her as Slenderman's tentacles came out and waved angrily. But Jeff started, "What the hell is going on?"

They both looked at him. She smiled, "I guess I can introduce myself." She turned to Slenderman, "Lord Zalgo informed me, there are others here."

Slenderman sighed and lowered his tentacles, "FAMILY MEETING!!!"

******************

Wait,how old is this chick if she owns Slenderman's mansion?

I've been brainstorming on new proxies and characters. And I don't really like making fanfics without 'seeing' my oc's face and clothes. Meaning I have to draw it. Mebbe put some smexy pictures of their CP partners in random suggestive poses.

*giggles madly and rolls around on the floor hugging a pillow screaming like a fangirl*

Reader: o_o