Chapter 1

Two raven-haired boys were walking in the beach together with a white dog. One boy was 14 and his brother is 5; both were taking a stroll with their dog. "C'mon Kon!", the 5-year-old called while playing with their dog. The boy named Kon was about to catch up, until he saw something in the water. Kon went to take a closer loom, until he his brother grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Stay away from there! Don't you know the underwater beings will drown and feed you to the krakken!?!?!??" He asked. Kon looked down and laughed, "Sorry Jon, I thought I saw something", he smiled. "Well, it's probably casting a spell on you. Let's ignore the sea and keep walking!" The boy named Jon chirped. In the water a gybsik, a creature that changes in mutiple colors and glows, sighed in relief and swam away. He kept swimming, until he reached the sea kingdom called Gothabyss (Gotham in the sea). He told King Bruce (a widowed/unmarried king) that there's still no land beings coming in the water, "Thank you Gale, that would be all", Bruce dismissed. Gale swammed away to continue on his duties. A pitch-black dolphin named Titus swamed and nudged on his master's shoulder, whimpering. Bruce looked at the worrying dolphin and asked, "What's wrong boy, Timothy swam off again?" Bruce asked. The dolphin nodded and bruce sighed as he rubbed his head. He sometimes wished Tim didn't always get into trouble, so he sent his gaurds to find him.

Surprise! Bruce the king of Gothabyss!