chapter 6

One night while gothabyss was soundly asleep, Tim snuck out of the kingdom without being caught and went to a dull, yet colorful place called...the reef. The reef is where the sea witch Circe lives in. She was responsible for luring sailors or pirates to their deaths by her beautiful singing. Not only she can lure sailors to their deaths, but also curse any sea being who dare to trespass or invade her territory without invite or get on her bad side; sometimes kill if necessary. Tim knew not to cross Circe, or tresspass her territory because if he do, he will either be killed or cursed for eternity. Once he gotten near the Reef, he took a deep breath and gathered courage.

    " O' Great Circe! Great Circe, is anybody home?" He called. There was only silence until,

"WHO GOES THERE?" A voice thundered behind the reef. Tim shuddered and responded, "I-I-It is I Prince Timothy", Tim clutched on his bag nervously, due to Circe being the most feared sea beings on the ocean.

"Prince Timothy, what us your purpose?" The sorceress asked and Tim gupled.

"I-I'm here to request if you can make me shapeshift into a human when I'm n-no longer in water", the teen responded.

              The sorceress spoke again, "What do you have in for me?" She spoke, tim opened his bag, revealing colorful pearls.

"I'm offering you these pearls!" Tim replied, even though it was nothing but seaweed and corals in front of him. There was a long pause of silence and Tim sighed, until the corals and seaweeds moved. The passage was cleared, and Circe spoke again, "Enter, but be warned, destroy or touch any treasure will have you pay the price". Tim gulped and entered, cautiously.

Boy, Tim better watch his every move or he'll be in big trouble!