TFP Fanfic: Part 2

When I got to school Monday, I got stares. I looked different than I did Friday. Everyone was confused, the scar made people afraid of me. This time after school though, the only people there were, the groups from friday but there were more with the red car. I walked out with Miko, since we both had detention. Jack and Raf were waiting at the steps. I stared at both of the groups. The three were freaking out. I don't really understand why, but I guess I kind of did. I must be emitting some Energon. I will not get dragged back into this war. I will not let these three be dragged into this either. Not as much as they already have. I quickly slid down and stood in front of the three, arms crossed. I kept my hood up and right eye covered.

"You doing okay Rose? You've been acting differently." said Raf

"And dressing cooler!" said Miko

"Miko!" Jack scolded

"Better. Thinking of changing my name. Filing for a Manticipation...I think that's what it's called. Getting tired of my parents and their arguing. Hey, why don't we hang out today. I won't take no for an answer." I said

"I don't think it's safe-" Raf started

"Why not? It's only Jasper Nevada." I said

"We don't know you anymore." said Jack

"You wear a hood and sunglasses inside, and you wear short-shorts with heels!!" Miko shouted

"Yeah, okay." I shrugged

I turned and walked away. I stopped in between both of the groups.

"It's creepy. Just waiting outside of a high school. I could have you arrested for being Pedefials." I threatened

I was pulled by the collar by a guy with longish gray hair and a small beard. He was glaring sharply at me.

"Put her down buckethead!" Miko shouted

"Hm...how about Mr. Mc Soft-Buns." I smirked

He froze and I knew the guy behind me froze too. I guess I was right, I know who was who. Knockout, Breakdown, and Starscream were trying not to laugh. He threw me onto the grassy area, and pointed a gun at Optimus Prime, but Bumblebee moved in front of him when he shot. I haven't moved this fast in my life before. I heard Raf & the other Autobot's scream, but I screamed louder.

"No!!" I screamed

I moved, I pushed Bumblebee out of the way, and held my arm up as the bullet went into my arm, I moved my arm quickly, as it finished going through. It embedded itself within the school wall. I grabbed my arm and glared at the guy harshly. I fixed my sunglasses and hood.

"That hurt! Fucking Fragging Popsicles!" I cused

I went to my knees and held my arm tightly. I looked at Bumblebee, who I pushed to the ground.

"You okay?" I panted

"Did you just say Frag." Bulkhead & Breakdown said

The guy nodded, he still didn't have his voice back...

"Come on Bee! You have your voice back, I want to hear it." Whispered Raf

"I'm alright." said Bee

I nodded and looked down, a blush spreading to my cheeks. I shook my head and groaned.

"Damnit! I hate the World!" I complained

I got up, and walked away.

"Let me take care of that for you." Knockout smirked

"I've got it-" I hissed

I held my arm closer, and backed up. I don't know what color my blood would be. It was June, she looked terrified when she saw Megatron and the others, but ran over to me quickly. She looked at my arm, but shook her head quickly and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry." she whispered

"No....No!!" I screamed

I pushed her away and ran. No! I can't lose them anymore, when I got to my house. Bodies were being brought out. I got on my bike, and drove off. I saw June and Jack on another bike following me. I snuck a glance at my arm...bleeding blue. I took off my sweater and wrapped it around my arm, driving with my feet. I then revved up. Megatron transformed in front of me, and picked me and my bike up.

"Autobot or Decepticon?!!" He snapped

I was gonna answer, but he flicked me off and Bumblebee caught me. I blew my bangs out of my face, I covered my face, putting the bangs back over my eye. I pretended to be shocked. Megatron just threw the bike down, smashing it. I frowned, and some others transformed.

"Bumblebee! Arcee get the humans out of here!" Optimus shouted

Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, and Ultra Magnus transformed ready to fight.

"Just give them to me Arcee!" Bumblebee shouted

He transformed and I landed in the front seat. Miko, Raf, Jack and June quickly got in. Bumblebee drove off, and into a green portal thing. We got into a base. It closed, and I got out quickly. I pretended to be shocked, and kept my eyes wide. I shook my head and then pinched myself.

"I'm not dreaming. Giant Robotic Aliens are real. My adoptive parents are dead...and my motorcycle broke. Great!!" I growled

Jack, Miko and June were trying to calm me down. They explained everything, that I already knew. While Bumblebee went back to fight. Great, I'm stuck in the middle of it all again!

893 Words,

"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."
                                                                                                                                                - Jonathan Safran Foer